SRS So this kid hate me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by gman427, Dec 12, 2007.

?

Should I?

1. Yes beat him up

69.2%
  2. No beat him up

30.8%
  1. gman427

gman427 New Member

So this one loner kid hates me, because he said he doesn't like me because I talk to girl to much, something like that. He keeps wanting me to fight him, he antagonizing me by spitting on my shoe and taking my homework from my backpack. And I do mma and Krav maga so I know I can't beat him, but I don't know if I should fight him or not? Advice?
    Btw, I went up to him and tried to talk to him but that didnt help.

2. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

A bit immature, but if he won't stop fucking with you, then beat his ass. :dunno:

3. misha720

misha720 New Member

talking doesnt work

4. gman427

gman427 New Member

Yea, tomorrow if he does something to me im going to beat him up.

5. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

6. gman427

gman427 New Member

Yea, he been doing this for about a month. I talked to him about 3 times but he just doesn't get a through his head, I said sorry for what I done, but it just not working. So, I don't know, I might ignore it for now and wait for him to throw the first punch.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

don't fight him, just ignore him. Show this kid that he isn't even worth the time it takes for you to acknowledge his presence.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How old are you, and where are you from???

9. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

I take it intelligence is out of your range.

10. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Humans are like any other animals. Beat his ass when he does something that pisses you off and he'll learn boundaries, unless he's so fucked up that he likes getting his ass beat because it's a form of attention, in which case all you can do is stay the fuck away from him.

Be prepared to get suspended for kicking his ass, though. School admins are like any other government workers; they react according to the book, regardless of whether it's applicable. You may get suspended, but he'll be in pain.

11. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

You people must never have met the kinds of bullies I knew in school. I once ignored one guy for a month straight, he still shoved me around and caused trouble. All he cared about was playing with his rag doll. The only thing you can do with people like that is move away or cause them as much pain as you can without permanently disabling them.

You see, bullies know the "ignore them and they'll go away" rule, too. And guess what, they change their strategy.

12. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

IMO bullies only understand one language and that's the language of the fist. :) But don't fool yourself, a fist fight is nothing like what you see in the movies.

13. miek

miek New Member

if you two are guys... beat his ass and be done with it. (note: this is the only time i suggest this because street fighting = bad, but if you are in high school, and are both guys, you'll forget about it the next day and the whole situation will be over with, lol)

14. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

dont do it in school. they expell for that now.

i got in about 9-10 fights all throughout my school career and i didnt get expelled(for fighting, i got expulled for something else) but now i read about it all the time

15. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Man, kill em' with kindness. Humiliate em', embarass em', break em' down with words..

I never opt to fight first, and hell, I've been in well over a dozen fights in my lifetime. They're not worth it. Especially if it's over a girl.

16. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

:werd:

Man, thinking about my grade school days, there were so much bullying going on in school, it was sickening. Got into a ton of fights myself and that almost put me in expulsion :( I'm so glad I had loving teachers to back me up on that though.

In any case, if you're going to beat someone up, pictures during and after would be nice.

17. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

If they're in high school then that is going to more then likely get the other kid to be a lot more pissed and give him another reason to pick on the OP.

Kids aren't going to stop bullying if they've been humiliated, embarressed, pwned, or shit like that by the person they've been picking on. If you shoot their ego and pride down then they're going to come after you a lot harder then they were before.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but have you considered talking to teachers/principal about this? I would assume they would investigate and get this kid's parents and get them involved.

Think about it: If an adult gets harrassed/assaulted by someone, they contact the police and get the person arrested, or a restraining order.

Hell, you could even consider going to the kid's parents directly.

19. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Bah, I used to have serious anger issues, one point, I think I was close to putting one in the hospital when I was in 6th grade.

Anyways, what Ive learned in grade school is that you have to deal with this issue through the administators in school. Outside of school is a different story, do whatever you want, but make sure you have a few friends that will back you up and let him throw the first punch.

Trying to fight someone in a school is pointless, even if it was out of self defense, no matter what, you'll always get shit for it.

I remember in 8th grade, the last 3 days of the school year, I was in PE, and about 9-10 of the worst assholes around (PE was the shit class where they dumped all the failing kids; I was put there because the admin offices fucked up and had me take it for a second time) Anyways, all these kids starting attacking me at once, using me as a target for basketballs, not caring at all, just basically beating me up.

This is what proves dealing with it in school is pointless.

I did not retaliate at all, I just stood there, defending myself from potential basketballs to the face, and whatever punches to me. Towards the end, a little fucker jumped on my back, hanging onto me by his arm wrapped around my neck. This is the ONLY thing I did, which was elbow him in the eye to get him off, because I could not breath the way his arm was. After that, the PE coach ONLY THEN decided to break it up, after watching this for about 10 minutes.

Went to the administrators, they kicked all the kids out from school for the last few days, and ME for defending myself, was "wrong."
    I had to be there for the last day, there was an event, I was the captain of the crime watch, so they had something. So I took it straight the principle, and he fortunatly saw that decision to kick me out was total BS

Deal with him outside of school, annoy the shit out of him in school by calling harrassment on him. Dont be afraid of being called a "snitch," because nothing egg's them on more then having to be called into counseling sessions. Kick his ass outside of school, teach him a lesson, but make sure HE strikes first, you will be justified.

20. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

Be the better man and grow up?

21. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

agreed

22. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

truth

23. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Funny, because the reason I didn't bully a kid anymore was because he always smiled at me. It broke me and made really look at myself. I became friends with him after and tried to help him when his life 180ed into hell, but he choose other friends over my group. He dropped out of school and started working dead end jobs. I am not sure what he's doing anymore, but I do hope he's ok lol. I don't know if I'd really been hanging out with the bad crowd or not.

If its the last resort use force. Sometimes people can't just take a hint. He did challenge you after all, which can also make someone understand respect.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  24. gman427

gman427 New Member

Well today, he took his shoe and went to throw it at me. I did a judo throw, because i didn't want to hurt him, and took his shoe away and threw it.

I didn't punch, kick or elbow him and I didn't even hurt him just threw him. No one saw so im safe from teachers. But now that he a loner I don't want him to come at me with a weapon advice? Im thinking about apologizing tommorow.

25. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

never apologize for defending yourself. If he confronts you about it, tell him calmly that you will not stand for his behavior, and he can expect more of the same if he continues