So this girl lies about having a boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pandemonium, Jun 10, 2006.

1. pandemonium

pandemonium New Member

I ask this cute girl for her number. She gives it to me. I call her up two days later. She agrees to meet up. We are on the date. Later on the date, her friends want to meet up, and I agree because they say they will buy me a drink. Everything is great. She is incredibly cute, ambitious, not a slut, can cook, so far just perfect. I can tell she is way into me. She comes from a good family, seems to have a great head on her shoulders and it seems like even my mom with her high standards would approve. I think to myself, i can't let this one go. This girl is unbelievably cool.

Later her friend mentions her boyfriend has been trying to get in touch with her and is mad at her. I'm like wtf because she told me explicitly she has no boyfriend, and in fact, there are no guys she's interested in. I keep classy and keep to myself until the right moment. I'm waiting until it's just me and her so I can ask her wtf is going on.

The boyfriend shows up to this freaking bar. I'm like whoa because my spider senses tell me this guy hates my guts. I'm trying to keep my cool. After a while her friends decide to bounce while they were having an argument, so I bounced with them. Her friends tell me, that her boyfriend is kinda mad at me. I tell them I had no idea about her boyfriend.

I am so freaking dissappointed right now. I thought this girl was really cool...i thought this girl, for the first time in a looooooong time, was finally a keeper, turned into such a disappointment. I am now drunk and pissed.

I'm thinking of calling her tommorrow, so I can at least here her excuse, although no matter what i'll probably still be mad and disappointed.

sorry, I had to vent. On top of it all, I feel bad because I left my roommate by himself for the night, to see this girl. I should have just went out with him

2. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

girls are manipulative self absorbed bitches a lot of the time... just something you gotta get used to. There are a lot of girls who find it amusing to get their boyfriends to fight other guys... sounds like you may have been a victim of this. After all... how would he have known what bar you were at. Me thinks she is one of them self absorbed bitches that likes to see guys fight over her.

3. pandemonium

pandemonium New Member

should i even bother calling her up tommorrow to ask wtf happened? i didn't get a chance to do that tonight.

4. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

She'll understand perfectly well why you left... she isn't stupid... if she really cares... she will call you. Either way... she has a boyfriend... so unless she breaks up with him you shouldn't chill with her.

I had a girl do the same thing to me... she told me she wanted to chill... I drove to her house to with a couple of friends... and I called her and the phone was busy... I got a little suspicious... sure enough her boyfriend shows up with his friends... luckily I had been suspicious enough to be ready to giddy up.

I say drop it and wait for her to call you because it sounds like she is just fucking with you.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

And men are perfect angels :ugh2:

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Don't call.

7. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

:rofl:

How is she not a slut again?

Never ever EVER think you know a girl until you have lived with her.
    Your impression of her was obviously wrong. So why bother with her anymore?
    Say she left her BF and went running to you. Eventually she will find better than you, and run to someone else and you will be the one walking into the bar finding her in the arms of another guy.

Not worth the drama over a single piece of used ass if you ask me.

8. Solus Emsu

Shut up. :slap:

Women live for drama and that is a fact. What he said was true for this case and you always tend to find a way to try to defend this immature behavior that most women pull.

Why?

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Because I don't like to be stereotyped in with the ignorant masses of women.
    It pisses me off that men put up with and tend to expect this type of behavior from women. It is unacceptable from BOTH sides. So many times on this board I see people bitching about women and the way they act but nobody looks at men and the way they act also. According to most of the board men ARE perfect angels in the relationship. They do no wrong and the woman always screws things up. Not all women cheat and lie and live for drama.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2006
  10. STFU

STFU OT Supporter

You should have tried to get with one of her friends....that's if they looked good of course.

11. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

this doesn't need to be turned into a guys are worse than girls are worse than guys thing. :rolleyes:

and generalizing about all girls because of this one is equally stupid.

pandemonium, don't call her. this girl doesn't deserve a drop more of your attention.

12. Solus Emsu

I agree it is unacceptable from both sides.
    The reason you see it coming from men towards women is because THIS SITE IS PRIMARILY MEN. If it were a woman complaining about it, I would say the same: It's not right. You know that she would be complaining about guys and how they are ass holes, jerks, dicks, pricks, etc. He didn't do anything wrong and was caught in a fucked up situation and you want to correct the stereotyping in the thread? C'mon. Lay off.
    In this instance, the woman screwed up. So what would you expect in this thread? If you want to bitch about guys, be our guest. Just do it in another thread. I won't say shit about it.

As for another thing. So not all of them live for drama. Not all cheat. All lie, but so do men. But you don't see a guy setting bullshit up like this, just to have two women fighting over him. No. It is the women who do that.

Don't spin this. Let the guys vent and shut up.

13. jonno

jonno New Member

i wouldnt call her. she'll probably call you

14. Solus Emsu

Immediate emotional reaction.

It happens to everyone. They get played, they get emotional, they start to generalize. It will die off eventually. This is one instance....not like this turned anyone gay or anything.

15. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Use your ignore list if you don't like what I have to say. I'm too tired and irritated tonight to say anything more than that.

16. Nikkorizz

Nikkorizz New Member

Probably because the majority of posters are men?:mamoru:

17. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:wavey: Hello Captain Obvious!

18. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

im sick of all this bs and games. fuckin people! hah.

anyways. :x

19. barto

barto you and your...third dimension