SRS So this girl I hooked up with in the dorm is all over me now...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Panoptimist, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

I definitely shitted where I sleep. And what's weird about it is that I didn't perform well at all. At first I thought it was a complete ruiner. Now it's like, this bitch is popping up everywhere wanting to hook up and shit.

The other night I was tired as fuck and wanted to go to sleep and she came in (my roommate was here) and definitely couldn't take the hint. I told her I was going to bed, but she insisted on laying in the bed with me. I couldn't be that big of an asshole and tell her to leave, though I wanted to, (she told me the morning after we hooked up that i better not "not talk to her again and just act like i got what i wanted" :ugh2: ) so I let her sleep with me. She wanted to spoon and kiss and rub and shit, and I wasn't into it. After her whining a little, she finally got the point and rolled over. I slept. This morning we like smooched a little and shit, just cause (this was last night that she slept in here - I really know I shouldn't) I felt like I had to. I know that's the shittiest reason, but goddamn I'm just trying to not have some crazy bitch on my hands. It's fucking gay that she lives here too because she's started hanging out with some of my closer friends. Always fuckin' poppin' up.

How do I let her know that I don't want to fucking chill and spooon? I mean it's starting to affect me bringing other girls back here. She'll fucking pop up while I'm chilling with my buddies and some other girl(s) and just fucking sit. I mean seriously what do I do? I got my manhood to develop and start working out my tool again. This is a major hindrance.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Stop being an idiot. Just tell her you don't want to spoon.

/thread

3. Panoptimist

Oh, and as she's been around now I've been avoiding her, not making eye contact, leaving the room or lobby when she's there, etc. when she comes into the room when we're all chilling i just barely acknowledge her presence. I know when she finally gets me alone I'm gonna get drilled with some bullshit. How can I prepare myself?

4. Panoptimist

Yeah, I guess that's what it's gonna come down to. Fucking take a hint.

I mean, it's really not a big deal I just hate being put in that awkward position by some immature girl.

That, and I have to see her every day.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Girls can be just as dumb and oblivious as men. Tell her and she won't bother you again.

6. Panoptimist

:werd:

But honestly, I can read body language pretty well. Well enough at least to know when she doesn't want me around and doesn't want to have to say it.

BTW, I love your av.

7. dano

dano OT Supporter

Hook up again and ask to stick it where the sun don't shine. She'll either do it and you're the man, or she'll never come back again lol.

But for serious now? Hmm. I'd just man up and tell her that you aren't interested in her as far as a relationship goes because she wants too much of your time. Tell her you need your space, time to study, etc., and with her always there you can't give her the time of day she needs.

She might be a stage four clinger and say "Oh that's okay, I'll only come over on weekends." In this case, just tell her you don't want a relationship right now. Hopefully she'll be pissed enough that she gets the point and leaves.

Best of luck dude.

8. Panoptimist

Werd. I live in the same dorm, it's pretty small. See her every day. She's always chilling on my tiny floor now cause her friend is hooking up with one of my friends. They're getting annoying. I'm just worried she's going to cause a future scene in front of some other girl or at the completely wrong time or something.

9. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

Well that is even more reason to sit her down and lay out how you really feel now so that you take the possibility of a scene out of the equation.

10. Ivy

Ivy New Member

This girl wants a relationship, and you clearly already got all that you wanted. Now your just playing games with her, and that is a realy crappy thing to do. Just tell her the truth, and be done with it!!