SRS So this girl I have been seeing latley... [kinda psycho]

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Omnes Vulnerant, Nov 23, 2007.

1. We have known each other for about a month, have had sex twice already. We get along great, never any arguments. We kiss, cuddle, laugh. We haven't made it officially serious yet but we were considering it. So today she calls me up and says like, "I was thinkin about it today, and I think we should just be friends." Then I agree with her without revealing how I truly feel, so that pisss her off and now she doesn't want to speak to me, like I'm wasting her time or some shit. Why are girls into playing mind games and make you 2nd guess yourself?! :rant2:

2. mrchina

mrchina Guest

If you feel this way now, just cut ties and move on. You don't have much "invested" in her, and if she's playing games at such an early stage in the relationship what kind of games is she going to play further on?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2007
  3. SpectreMatrix

SpectreMatrix New Member

think thats crazy. I went out with a girl that French kissed her cats... yeah.. so yeah.. run ?

4. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Just back away now while you can.. she opened the door for you, run the fuck out that bitch.

5. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:werd:

6. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

7. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

What happened is that she decided to test you, to see if she has you wrapped around her finger. You passed. You didn't make it a big deal and thus she got the impression that she doesn't have you wrapped around her finger and now she is mad because she failed to control and manipulate you. Well done.

Now, don't F this up. You should not take this girl back or give her another shot. The way she is behaviing about actually being mad and trying to punish you is childish and it is another test. She's trying to get you to run back to her and validate her since she failed to manipulate you with the first test. Stick to your guns. She's playing major games and if you go back to her now she wins and she will never be a good girlfriend to you, because she will have learned that she CAN manipulate you.

It's not your fault. SHE ruined this relationship by acting this way and you, as a mature adult self respecting man, had NO CHOICE but to do what you did and never go back to her.

Don't get drawn into her game of playing mad. You're response should be, "You're MAD at me because you told me that you want to be just friends and I agreed? That makes no sense at all and you're acting like a child. Maybe I'll talk to you again someday when you grow up but until then it's best if you stay away. I don't play drama games like that. Bye." and that's it. Stop calling her and contacting her in any manner, and do not respond to any of her attempts. Even an apology. If she apologizes, at BEST accept her apology but tell her that you're not interested in dating right now. YOU maintain control. Not her. Then go out and meet new girls whom are sane and won't try to control you like this.

8. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

hey man , honestly.. sounds like a girl i know .. and yea my advice would be to not play the same game..

BTW your not located in RI by any chance are you ?? then id say it may be the same girl...

9. Nope, I'm in cali. But yeah I don't get why girls feel the need to do this to guys anyways. If she felt the need to "test" me then it makes me wonder how many other tests she will put me through until I go fucking nuts.

10. Well I did lie to her but I was just doing it because I have this habit of just "going with the flow". I said what I said because I thought that's how she really felt, but I didn't know it was a damn test.

11. jonno

jonno New Member

i don't think it was a test. i think she really just wanted to be friends and is an attn whore so she's using this to piss you off

12. See, I hate this because I feel like she's the only girl interested in me right now and probably will be for a long time.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

This is the same one that you think you knocked up? I already told you in the other thread. She's 30 and wants a kid bad...FUCKING RUN.

14. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Rule #1: All bitches are crazy.
    Rule #2: All bitches are crazy.
    Rule #3: See rules number 1 and 2.

Cut and run my friend. She already made up her mind.

15. Yep, same one. I dont know though I'm having mixed feelings here. I feel like if I do leave her, I won't find anyone for a long ass time because women dont exactly come flocking to me. :hs:

16. jonno

jonno New Member

true story

17. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

And so you would rather deal with a crazy and risk the chance of giving her a kid? :hsugh: Its more worth it to just wait it out until someone else comes along, who won't play games, and won't be saying that she's 30 and wants a kid "but she's taking the pill."

18. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Get with her then. You're going to need this mistake for later. You're going to need this mistake to fuel you to change at some later date.

At least wear a fucking condom when you have sex with her. AT LEAST do that much.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's so sad how people settle.

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

fuck settling. Being single and happy 95% of the time (yeah, occasionally i get lonely) is SO much better than settling and ending up with some crazy immature drama queen just so I can be with someone or get some pussy.

To the OP:

Have some fucking standards man, don't accept bullshit from women.

21. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

:hsd:

The alternative isn't exactly the cheeriest path out of the turnpike either.

(worst metaphor ever?)

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I can't stress enough:

MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A CONDOM. MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A CONDOM. MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A CONDOM.

I have to come in here to reiterate just how important that is. Do NOT have a kid with this fucking woman. If you want to be with her, be with, but please wear a fucking condom if you sleep with her. PLEASE?

You may ask why I say that, it's because there's no need for another unwanted child in the world who is going to be brought into a broken home. OH yes, the home WILL be broken. I garauntee you that. If you two do not seperate, then there will be tension within the family. You're settling here, so you can bank of that. It doesn't matter to me if you settle or not, just don't bring a kid into it.