So theres this girl i met over the summer, and things are starting to take off

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by efbomb, Dec 7, 2006.

1. efbomb

efbomb New Member

me 24, single lookin for some ass or a gf, whatever.
    Her:19, cute and very tiny, has a BF.

relationship: i gave her a ride on my bike this summer a coupple times, and havent seen eachother since, text and drunken phone call once in a while back and forth. I deemed her as not my type because her friends seemed a little "lower class" than i'd like to associate myself with, but she's cute.

Last weekend i had a kegger, and she called me at like 1am and i invited her over. She shows up with a fat friend, within 30seconds of being at the party she and I (not the fat friend) were making out. She left after a while cause I had to break up a fight and it was late, nothing else happend.

problem: She calls me the next day and we talk for a while, she is nice but swears alot, and I was being nice cause i found out she had some family shit happen and she was bummed about it, and her roomie moved out.

she called me tonight and we talked for an hour, about nothing really.

Now she wants me to call her tomorow.

I dont want to date her and I think she does want to, but I wouldnt mind poundin her once or twice, and then gtfo.

Wtf do i do ?

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

tell her the second to last line of ur post using cleverly spun rhetoric, while retaining the basic meaning of the statement (sex, no relationship).

3. efbomb

efbomb New Member

Hmmm, i suck at that sometimes

maybe somthing along the lines of "Your BF is a cheating doosh, you should use me to get back at him"

4. JohnJohnJohnson

:rofl: Not the spin I was thinking of but that's pretty awesome

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why do you think she wants to date you? She has a bf. Has she dumped him? If not, then you KNOW she doesn't want to date you. If she did, she'd ditch the bf.

She wants you to call her so you can be her therapist.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

that's why little girls seem appealing....but then you regret it

7. efbomb

efbomb New Member

During this hour long convo, she talked about her relationship with her BF, and how she just wants to find someone who is everything he is not, and who would want to commit to her.

And then began talking about how cool she thought I was and how I'm not like him atall.
    She explained how she doesnt like him for various reasons, and she has a problem dumping poeple because she doesnt like to be mean.

She said she has only seen him once in the last 2 weeks and he is starting to not answer her phone calls.

You might have hit the nail on the head there becaues she does seem to talk about her problems alot, and started the convo off with "why am i still with this jerk". Although if I really wanted to date her I could have used all those opportunities when she was bitching to make me look better to her, but instead i'm more like "Oh, that sucks". If you know what I mean, keeping my distance from her, trying not to make her want to date me.

She was appealing in that "oh here is some tiny little strange pussy to tame" , not the "oh here is my next girlfriend" kinda way.
    I dont want any of the baggage involved with this one, but i'm wondering if i should feel it out and lead her on some more to see if the pants come off, or if i should just abandon ship and never call her back.

She was the one making the moves when she came to the party, and she seemed extra friendly this last summer when riding my bike, so i know there is an inner whore there, I just need to get her to see that the only thing that will happen between me and her would be sex.

any thoughts? :dunno:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, I more meant young girls are always appealing in a physical way. Then they start talking and tend to turn you off. She just sounds like another messed up youth, WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND. I say cut off ties to her and let her go on her way, you dont need to get roped into that shit

9. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Abandon ship. If she calls you again at 1am drunk, wants to hang out, and you have no problem bangin a girl with a bf, then go ahead and answer the call. Otherwise ignore her. Like Matt said, you're her therapist and she's just using you to feel better.

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

if all you want is sex, then the fact that she has a boyfriend is an easy "out" on not getting into a relationship with her

not that I would take that route, but what can she say? She probably doesn't think its okay to have 2 "boyfriends"

There is nothing wrong with getting involved with a woman sexually, yet not agreeing to get in a relationship. You don't "owe" her anything because the two of you have sex.

You want the sex so its your job to push for that. If she wants a relationship its her job to make that happen, and if she continues to sleep with you even though you tell her upfront you aren't getting in a relationship, that's on her.

And get away from the "therapist" role as mentioned above. No more chatting.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Dude, hour long phone call = friendzoned. BIG TIME. You're talking to her like a girlfriend, while her so-called jerk boyfriend is fucking her silly.

You've already lost, since you know she has a boyfriend and consciously made an effort to cheat on her. No matter how much of a jerk he is, at least he is a not a cheater, which is why she is still with him. If you had not made out with her and had not talked to her on the phone for an hour, you likely would of had a chance. However, you have proven to her that you are (1) desperate [since she's beneath you but you went for it anyway, and you knew she was taken] (2) you are a liar and a cheater and (3) talking on the phone is boring, predictable, non-sexual, and non-attractive. You basically shot yourself in the foot.

Next time?

When she comes over to your party and tries to make out with you, push her off and tell her "Hey, hands off! I have some morals and standards, and you have a boyfriend. If you want to get the goods, you need to be single." Then tease her, flirt with her, joke with her, and have a good time. Control yourself, however - it's attractive to women.

When she calls you on the phone crying about her bad day or her boyfriend, politely tell her that you feel for her, but she should talk to her boyfriend and not you because it's inappropriate for her to be talking to you when she is in a relationship. Then get off the phone.

The phone is a friendzone machine. You should only use it to make a date with a woman, not communicate with her. Stop being her free therapist, too, that's the #1 thing guys do to blow it from what I can see.

If you like her, tell her that until she's single you really can't have anything to do with her, and to call you when she wants to do something for real. Be polite, be kind, be mature about it, but back off.

You're being too easy, basically. Play hard to get and she may come after you.

But then again, you said it yourself, she's not your type. Why settle for second best? Chances are a much better woman will come along, and if she does and you're a liar and a cheat, she won't be interested in you either.

You'd be better off single, in my opinion, so you can meet a better woman and have no bullshit going on around you.

12. efbomb

efbomb New Member

Thanks for the responses. I'm still debating the friendzone thing tho, I don't think I'm quite locked into that yet. Although this may be my dick doing the thinking for me, and ignoring the truth.

I'm not being too easy either, besides the fact that I let her ride my bike, and I made out with her when we were both plowed, I've almost never called her back when she asked me to, I just answer when she calls. And again, i'm only intetrested in sex, not keeping her.

I'm thinking of sending her a text inviting her to come over and watch a movie tonight or tomorow.

If she replies no, I wont bother calling her or making an effort to keep up communication between us, and I'm out of town all next week so that will help.

If she replies yes and shows up for the movie, I will tell her when she gets here that I dont want to date anyone that has a BF, and couldnt ever consider dating her because I know she cheats on her BF and has proven that to me, and I'm not interested in getting cheated on.

Assisting her in a cheat, I can live with.

If that doesnt blow up in my face, then I should be set for some booty calls and such with no strings attached. This will make her realize I recognize her whorelike tendencies, and I'm not getting sucked into a relationship with her, yet I'm still down for some promiscuous fun. Plus if somthing else does come along that I'd want to pursue then i just stop talking to her and thats it.

Yes, I know you all think I'm a bad person.

13. Whew

Whew New Member

she has a bf....stay away.

14. efbomb

efbomb New Member

I havent sent a text or called yet, Maybe I will wait and see what some others think about this.

15. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Can you not find a single girl who isn't looking to use you as a therapist? There are many good-looking single women out there and yet so many guys get hung up on one girl. Don't waste your time with this one.

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

The problem is that it reflects poorly on you, lowers your "worth" to her, and she will tell all her female friends. This really, really is a bad thing more than guys understand. Women value their reputations, and they value the reputation of men as well - at least men with whom they want to be with for more than fucking.

Can't you find a single woman? What happens when her BF shows up on your doorstep with 6 friends or a gun? What happens if she gets pregnant and you are both stuck waiting 9 months to find out who the father is? Not like I've ever seen this in real life, or heard of it happening, you know ... I'm just making this up...

Would you do that with her boyfriend there?

And how well do you think THAT will go over?

You're not a bad person so much as completely stupid. You are learning how to deal with women who are liars and cheaters. You cannot accurately judge women like this for interest level, being attracted to you, etc. So the more you do this, the better your skills at cheating become. Then one day the most perfect woman you have ever met will come along, and you will try to treat her like a cheater and a whore, and she will likely have nothing to do with you.

This is like learning how to work on Volkswagens your whole life, full well knowing that you want to learn to fly a helicopter. How are these skills going to help you? One day you will get an opportunity to do whatever it is that you really dream for, and you're going to be holding a VW oil filter and all the other pilots are going to be flying away.

Understand?

You need to learn how to deal with your potential future reality, not some half-assed piece of shit cheating woman. Why lower yourself to that level?

And then guys wonder why they need major advice on the "perfect woman" because they don't know how to keep her interested, I see that shit ALL the time.

Don't be an idiot, you are only making things worse for yourself in the long run. :sadwavey:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

Stop being an idiot. You don't want a relationship with her, don't text her to come "hang out" with you moron. Don't give her an idea you are anything. Just let her loose and find another fuck buddy, one that doesn't have a boyfriend

18. efbomb

efbomb New Member

:o
    Great points, i appreciate everyones help. I used to preach the same things to my friends when they would try to bring sluts home from bars, guess I need to take my own advice(and yours) and stick with it. Its just not worth the risks, and theres plenty of fish in the sea.

I'm not going to call or talk to her. I may pickup when she calls, but then tell her that I dont want to be involved with her when she has a boyfriend, and dont go dumping him just for me cause that is not what I want her to do either.

I gotta quit thinkin with my other head, and work on acquiring skills that will help me get the women I want, not sluts

19. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

That's the best thing you could ever do for yourself.

20. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

I stopped reading right there.

21. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

" but I wouldnt mind poundin her once or twice, and then gtfo."

For some reason things like that REALLY piss me off. And they always seem to get posted. I know I will get shit for saying this.

So you said first you want a relationship...but just not with this particular girl? Well I guess I dont think like a man, being a girl I would just say I dont want a relationship. Good Luck.

22. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

:werd: Fantastic advice, Poco. Fantastic.

23. efbomb

efbomb New Member

This means, she's not my type, but attrative, so yes, I would like to have sex with her, and end it at that.

Kinda like taking a car for a test drive when you have no intention of buying it. You just want to drive it once or twice, not keep it.
    amirite?

24. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I understand that you want to use her. I hope she feels the same way as you.

25. JohnJohnJohnson

I don't think he wants to use her. I think he just wants to have sex with her if she is willing to have sex with him, without thinking there's more to it than sex.