SRS So there is a lump on ly left nut :eek3:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Marmot, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Marmot

Marmot Guest

I am only posting this here becuase I know I'll get some smart assed replies in the main forum.

I've had a slight bump on the bottom of my left nut for a few years now. I feels like a thin rough bump, but it's not always there. I've pretty much ignored it.

I know OT is the last place I should ask about this, but has anyone had anything like this? I'm going to get it checked out soon, but I'd like to see if anyone has had anything like this.

Also, how does a doctor examine it. I'm not too fond of a needle going in there if they test for cancer :noes:

2. johan

johan Active Member

So,

the doctor will ask you to take your pants off.
    You may or may not be asked to put on the paper gown
    snap, on goes the rubber glove.
    the doc will palpate the area and do a general testicular exam.
    You'll be asked to look up and to the left or right.
    the physical exam is done.

If its cause for concern, the next step is to take a blood test. This is not totally conclusive, but it's reasonable.

A fine needle aspirate shouldn't really be necessary. If it is, it'll be advanced and by that time....you'll REALLY REALLY want one because frankly, that's better than dying isn't it?

So anyways, don't worry about it, just go to the doctor and get examined.
    It's a simple 5 minutes.

3. paintbalesf

paintbalesf New Member

Interesting...I have the same thing, except it's on the left epidydemis (spelling?). You know, the "tube" that's attached to your testicle? Anyway, I've had it for a few years. Scared me for a while. I should've gone to the doctor, but I was only 15, and I was embarrassed to ask (stupid, I know). But I'm not dead now, and I'm 17. I went online a while back and time after time, people with almost the exact same thing said it was just a cyst, usually made up of blocked sperm or blood or pus, or w/e. Still, don't be dumb like me and get it checked out. You should get it removed anyway, as it's kind of...eck?

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

What matters also is the 'mental' aspect, you walk around with it worrying for years. Its better to get it checked and stop the 'self' torture.

5. rookie

rookie New Member

ignorance and fear can equal death my friend. even if it is cancer, that will be more pain than ANY needle.

Get to the doctor.

6. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

testi cancer is pretty serious stuff dude and should not be taken lightly.

in the worst case, it can spread fairly rapidly if not detected soon enough.