MIL So the unit i'm with is full of pussified Marines-minus whale be fucking Girls Scouts

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RoblesGT, May 17, 2007.

1. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

These asshats that made it through bootcamp lately are fucking pussyhurt faggots. For some reason they thought the Marines was going to be soft on them and when me and this other Cpl get on their ass about shit they are fucking up on ... they go and bitch to our Sgts how we're being mean and shit ... and since we have 2 female Sgts who's main purpose in life is to be "approachable" ... we're getting fucking "corrected" for being mean ... :mad:

fucking horseshit ... I'm not old school n all but I know I joined and expected ass chewings, beatings, pit time, lots of PT and all that good shit ... I didnt expect a fucking Dr. Phil as my Platoon Sgt ...

im done ranting ... its been pissing me off lately ... fucking approachable ... i would have never approached any of my NCO's to bitch about the way I was treated ... its the fucking Marine Corps!!!!

2. RoblesGT

for example ... during PT ... if we are doing formation runs and a Marine falls out ... we are not allowed to yell at them ... we must "motivate" them nicely ... :mad:

3. seven

seven New Member

the military is destined to get softer and softer as we advance in technology and society, it’s just how the world is. I'm sure the marine corps of 30 years ago was a lot more hardcore then the current corps, but they were probably bitching about it being soft then too.

imo

4. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

Its worse in the Army

5. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

soap party the females ? :dunno:

6. kidhero

kidhero not really a hero, really just a big fat phony

the problem isn't that the corps is soft. the problem is that you have female sgt's.

7. JSin

JSin New Member

Effin dot.

-in company with approachable female 1SG

8. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Give them all counseling's.

9. jjski78

jjski78 New Member

Try to yell at an airman in the Air Force. I get "talked to" every day by my flight chief for being "too hard" on the airmen. My usual reponse is: "what part of we're in the military do you assholes not understand??!!" Wanna see a priceless face, look at a Master Sergeant when he just realized his Staff Sergeant just called him an asshole and gave him a better ass chewing than he is capable of dishing out.

Political correctness, and the fact that we allow women to attain ranks higher than E-4 is slowly killing the military spirit.

10. dubrocker

dubrocker sho nuff

there are many many ways to motivate someone to work harder. yelling is one of, if not the most, ineffective ways. take a few days and find out what motivates the problem person. if they aren't pulling their weight, they are increasing your workload. an effective leader of anything doesn't have to raise their voice. i'm all for yelling and screaming and all that stress relieving goodness, but if you want someone to work, yelling isn't the key.

cliffs- i side with you but there are much more efficient ways to handle things

11. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

society has changed - we still have the best military's on earth even if the way if the way the troops are treated has become PUSIFIFED as some have stated.

12. L Shaped Ambush

L Shaped Ambush New Member

Robles, you in camp pendleton?

13. RoblesGT

yes this i know ... i just got told to keep my mouth shut today again cause of this bullshit ..

we had an Alphas inspection and one of the troopies, her blouse is waaaay too tight so this is how the convo went

Me: hey "name", you should look into getting a new blouse, the one you have is too tight
    FAT Female Sgt: no its not, its supposed to look like that
    Me: no, its supposed to be "form fitting" but not that tight
    FAT Sgt: no, that is how it is supposed to look
    (keep in mind there are troops here listening to us argue, :hsugh:)
    Me: so its supposed to be so tight that it shows the rolls on her back?
    FAT Sgt: no its cause of her bra
    Me: according to the order, its "form fitting" with enough room to fit a full fist if pulled tight ( yes i know my fucking uniform regs, even for females )
    FAT Sgt: well maybe she put on a little weight
    Me: thats fine, its still too tight
    some other words were exchanged and then this happened ... :rofl:

FAT Sgt: hey robles, dont you think that was a little rude?
    Me: what was ...
    FAT Sgt: saying you could see her rolls ?
    Me: if you wouldnt have argued with me about it, there would have been no problem
    FAT Sgt: well maybe you should just keep your mouth shut
    Me: :mamoru: .. that is impossible Sgt ...

and that was that ... later on after the inspection, the inspecting Sgt... the one that is "approachable" also said her blouse was too tight .. as well as another Cpl and a few of the troops ...

the Fat sgt is getting out in a few months so she basically gets away with whatever the fuck she wants ... our SSgt wont hold her to any fucking standards yet she bitches about shit to us ... i'm seriously considering talking to the SSgt and asking him to simply remove all fucking authority she has over us cause she's fucking pathetic ...

/endrant

14. RoblesGT

i will dig a fighting hole with pussy Marine before I do ANY paperwork on them ... paperwork is for bitches in my opinion

15. RoblesGT

which branch of service are you in ??

in the USMC, yelling is fucking nature ... it starts right when you fucking get off the fucking bus at Boot Camp .. we get fucking yelled at ... we execute orders with fucking intensity ... das how we should fucking work ...

granted there are awesome leadership styles that dont require or use yelling ... fucking fine and dandy ... but since 1775 ... yelling and screaming has been part of USMC traditions ... no fucking way i'm giving that shit up for some pussy hurt faggots

16. RoblesGT

yes, why ?

17. Durkastan

Durkastan New Member

You would be 100% correct if we were talking about the boy scouts ( or even worse JROTC:mamoru: )But we're not now are we?

18. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

if you have a problem with your supervisor/supervisors, talk to their supervisor/supervisors.

19. seven

seven New Member

Yelling has its place, but when you do it all the time it not as effective anymore, and you risk losing the respect of whom ever you yell at.

When you have a leader who isn't known to yell, if he ever does yell, you know you're in it deep, you don't just tune him or her out.

20. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

true

one of my former flight commanders told me that I should stop using profanity often so when I do use those words they would have more of an effect.

My former Det commander told me that he would freak the hell out of cadets at filed training by NOT yelling at them. Once he snuck up behind a cadet that uncupped their hands when they were supposed to be at attention. He loudly whispered, "Cadet! Why are you moving at attention?" He said it was very effective, the cadet jumped and almost every cadet in the flight would stiffen up.

21. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut New Member

:werd:

22. seven

seven New Member

Field training was a horrid waste of my time. While i was at field training I didn't see any captains yell, it's against their training style their, they were a bit too soft.

Some of prick CTA's who obviously just got some power did however make it appoint to always yell. All they knew was negative reinforcement. They'd get pissed at me when I didn't flinch or respond in fear when they yelled at me, said I had a an attitude...I didn’t care, my FTO knew the CTA’s were out of line.

prime example of how yelling does not work, they lost my complete respect from the start. Not to mention they lost their voice real quick cause they didn’t know how to properly yell.

Yelling is okay in training environments, but in normal situations it’s usually not the best way to deal with people under your command.

23. RoblesGT

i'm not a yeller and another Cpl is ... when we work together we're a deadly combination, almost like good cop bad cop but when i correct a Marine and another NCO (this case a Sgt) calls my punk card in front of the Marine i am correction ... that shit is fucking bad for morale and the troops can see that us as NCO's are not together as one, so we seem weak

24. jjski78

jjski78 New Member

Truth, as an NCO you should NEVER correct another NCO's decisions in front of the troops. If you have a problem with another NCO, it should be taken up behind closed doors. Of course, that's not always possible, but when it is, it should be done. If you can't, then just bite your tongue until you can pull them somewhere private.

25. NPH

NPH Guest

As an NCO, you should correct that Sgt who is making you look like shit in front of the troops. Pull her to the side and explain to her that if she wants shit ran smoothly, she's gotta stop playing the mommy and daddy games with them. Because of this, your troops run to mommy whenever you tell them something and they already know she'll overwrite your shit when they do.

Have a talk with her first, then gather everyone around and break it down to them that you aren't going to be playing these fucking games with them. No jumping the chain, etc.

I've been put in a position where I moved to another section where I was getting backstabbed every single day numerous times by non other than NCO's themselves. So it was me against 3 other NCOs who had been there already. Now, I'm the only NCO in the section running shit. My Gunny and I have one of the best relationships ever.. it was rocky at first, but I think it was because we were both trying to feel each other's way of leadership style and work ethics.

Squash that shit ASAP! The sooner, the better your days will be.

As for the PT shit.. It's not just there, I think it's MC-wide thing now.