TAT so the stretch from 4 to 2 is not going so hot

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MonkMonk, Mar 1, 2007.

1. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

Took a hot shower
    played with my lobes
    got the taper and got that bitch through and it looks like my plugs are a bit bigger than the taper itself. I even tried getting the 2->0g taper and doing it that way. Not going all the way up to 0 but getting close and then taking it out and sticking the 2 in. Nope, didn't work. What is my best bet? Get some electrical tape and wrap it around the taper until the plug slides in easily?
    Thanks!

2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

man, I'm about to try and go to 2g with my septum :noes: I'm waiting on a taper right now. but yeah teflon tape works great. when I went from 6 to 4 on my septum I wrapped a little tape around the retainer I had and let it sit over night then stretched it in the shower the next day and it worked great, no pain really ether.

3. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

cool shit, thanks for the advice and I will go pick up some teflon tape tomorrow. Yeah, I was able to get the taper all the way through pretty fine, just the jewelry was a tad bit too big.

4. b3av3r

b3av3r Member

wait until the stretch from 2 to 0 that one was a major bitch for me

its a huge jump

5. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

0-00 is the easiest one possible :mamoru:

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

How long are you waiting between stretches? You need to allow your ear to rebuild collagen between each one and thats why the average stretch needs to be done 4-6 weeks between each. Is your jewelry single or double flared? If its double flared, that may be your problem also since the flares are larger than the size youre actually stretching to.

7. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

I would say the same except everyone heals different. When I went from 4-0 it was probably within 1 month. No tears or anything. Best advice would be to let it heal and use your best judgement.