GUN So the Propaganda Begins...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Aequitas, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

It seems like the propaganda geared toward getting support for a new ban is already starting.

Harold Hurtt is the police chief of Houston. I find it hard to believe that it was voluntary to wear body armor until last year. And if it was, there was probably an extremely small minority of officers that wore them. The bull shit contained in this article is overwhelming.

I highlighted some of the finer points of the article, real gems.

2. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

while the whole thing pissed me off I couldn't help but laugh at the logic of the first paragraph "we need bigger guns to deal with being shot at by bigger guns"

NO

you need body aromor to deal with bigger guns.
    you need bigger guns to deal with body armor.

I love the encountering asault weapons durring regular traffic stops. If a cop pulled me over and searched the car he would "encounter" a gun and if you were on the way to the range he would enocunter an asault rifle or two.

3. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

My favorite was the increase in "weapons" seizures, that has absolutely no established relationship with firearms of any types. Hell, they could be collecting a lot more knives.

4. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

and it is orlando I beleive it, I'd love to see those numbers adjusted per captia as I know orlando is growing quickly (not 26%, but still takes the bite out of the numbers a bit) I spent the 2004-2005 school year in orlando I was not a big fan of that city at all. . .

5. luvitlo94

luvitlo94 Make a choice and don't look back.

When will these FUCKING IDIOTS realize that a ban will not change what criminals have on the streets!!!! I think a 7 year old could figure that one out. :rant:

6. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

:katrina:

7. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

has anyone actually heard their response to someone saying that taking guns from law abiding citizens does nothing for the illegals that have guns on the streets? surely someone has brought this up in a conference or something