So the new chic I'm seeing has an unpleasant vaginal odor :( Damnit

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by chlywly, Jun 2, 2009.

1. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

All the women I've been with thus far (and I don't sleep around) have had decent to incredible bodily fluid smell and taste, from time to time it's varied of course, sometimes more alkaline or poor depending on medication/diet/hygiene. Over all though it's always been semi-sweet and delicious, that good ole pussy smell that most of us so adore.

However, the new girl I'm seeing and am pretty into it, although she tastes clean, once things get going and she's turned on... my GOD I swear it smells fishy, and quite fucking strong... I'm a little put off by it to be quite honest... It's kind of freaking my shit out.... and this would be most difficult to bring up with her...

I'm screwed :noes:

P.S: She's on birth control for many years, now... aghrrrr

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Yeah good luck with that one. I can't even begin to think of how you broach that subject.

Get her to start drinking fruit smoothies or something, it could help :dunno:

3. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

I heard that what you eat or drink can change the odor of your juices. But, don't qoute me on that.

Does she eat anything weird? :rolleyes:

4. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Actually one definite problem I see is that she BARELY drinks any liquids, no water and practically no juices.. If and when she drinks it appears to be wine or alcohol lol (no she's not an alcoholic) ...

Hmmm I think I might just have to be blunt about this and let her know she needs to REALLY start downing the aqua. :hsd:

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

This is true, but her diet is pretty stable and healthy as far as I can tell. I think it's the fluid intake issue mentioned above, if anything?

6. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

You could always take her to the shower and use some soap first. "Playtime". See if that solves anything

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Soap inside the vagina is a bad idea, throws off the PH levels and produces yeast infections... She's clean, it's her actual FLUID that smells.

9. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

Good luck

10. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

:x: Thanks

11. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

12. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

if it's a fishy odor, and it's particularly noticeable during sex/when she's turned on, it's very likely bacterial vaginosis. It can be easily cleared up with a round of antibiotics.

13. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

exactly. she might have an infection she is unaware of.

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Seems to be the case exactly, and there is a noticable thicker discharge as well on my cockus maximus after... so yes time to have a 'chat'

15. Deborah

PFFF! It is so obviously an infection. just tell her of the discharge, say you think she might have an infection and it is not normal. Anibiotics and she'll be all good:bigthumb:

16. D7

D7 OT Supporter

yes, more water

17. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

P.S: She just had a UTI and was on anti biotics, but likely a diff type than whats needed for this type!? Im confused.

18. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

^ it's a different type, iirc.

But, that may also make sense why she could've been more prone to getting BV, the antibiotics probably threw her system off a bit down there and it's a bit out of wack.

19. Deborah

how long has it been since you two started having sex? usually these infections come after having sex with a new partner. Yes antibiotics are different for them I think. And Alaya is totally right too.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacterial_vaginosis

20. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

The first day we had sex I noticed the bad smell... the UTI happened afterwords, the bad smell is persisting. We had sex 3 times so far, its been a few weeks.

21. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I'm putting money on it being BV. Most chicks don't even know it when they have it, or just brush it off as a hygiene thing, or having a naturally "strong" smell, etc. :hs: I've diagnosed a few friends with it and sure enough that's what it turned out to be :o

I got it once after I got my IUD put in because my whole sytem I'm sure was just thrown off, and I heard that IUDs can increase the risk of getting BV, and I instantly knew something was off and so did my bf at the time. Went in, got checked for it after doing some research online, and sure enough that's what it was. Went on antibiotics and was gone in a matter of a day or two, and that was that.

Regardless, sure some women aren't going to smell like roses down there, but it should never be a foul fishy smell like that if someone has decent hygiene. Something is off and she's probably just totally unaware, or has begun to think it's "normal" for her since it's generally symptomless besides the smell.

22. teep

teep New Member

i'm just curious. was it that bad or were you just that close to their vag?

23. Deborah

Just talk to her. She might be unaware of. BV is a very persistent infection too. It takes a lot of time for it to completely go away. Mostly girls that are sexually active get BV. They don't know what is the reason for it, but they highly guess it has something to do with sex. But it is not a sexually transmission disease in the case that guys never get it from us. It is related to the balance of good and bad bacterias that live in a woman's vagina. and it is VERY common.

24. Deborah

you forgot the thick dicharge, even if smell is normal, thick discharge is not.

25. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

:rofl: no not that bad. My group of friends is just totally open to the point it's ridiculous. She was telling me how her new bf said she smelled "fishy" after they had sex a few times, she was freaking out, said she "noticed it" sometimes but just thought that's how she smelled... etc. etc. Told her about BV, she went in and that's what it was.

Similar thing with another friend, only she noticed the smell herself and knew something was off.