So the GF wants to get back together

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by machaf, Jul 11, 2005.

1. machaf

machaf Guest

Oh my god i'm so fucking pissed.

About a few weeks back my girl was like "we need to take a break". Out of no where.

So then she msgs me on AOL and says can we talk sometime. So I go over there.

She is like I wanna get back together but I had sex with another guy last week.

OMG I couldn't fucking beleive it.

So I dunno what to do. Get back with her? Cut my loses and move on?
    She was like, " I'm sorry and I really regret doing it, *crying*".

I can't stop thinking about how some other guy fucked her.

I dunno what to do.

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

how long had you been going out? is it worth it to you?

if yall were broken up she didnt really cheat on you, but she probably took the break just to fuck the guy.

3. Original

Original OT Supporter

If it were me, I would be 100% in NOT coming back to her.

She took the break for a reason, and you know what it is at this point. She broke your trust and had sex with someone else. If you take her back, she'll just know how far she can stretch you.

It was HER choice to leave you, and HER choice to have sex with someone else. Think about her actions. She wanted the other guy, and chances are.. she always will look for someone else once she's bored again.

4. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

:werd:

5. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

DONT TAKE HER BACK YOU FUCKING PUSSY..... YOUR HALF PUSSY FOR EVEN CONSIDERING IT......

She took a break with you just to fuck an other guy.. Thats basically cheating..... Now, anytime she wants to try out new dick, shes gonna wanta break....

good luck with that :ugh:

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

If people need a 'break', there is a reason for it. Good relationships dont break up and get back together on a weekly basis. Once its over its over, there really is no such thing as a 'break'.

Also do you really want to be in a relationship with a girl who, just after taking a 'break' with you, goes and fucks around with some other guy? If you want a slut, sounds like she is your woman, if not, then I'd stay away.

7. machaf

machaf Guest

ya.. I ended this shit. I cannot trust a bitch anymore.

8. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

Sounds like she wanted to try someone else w/out cheating and ended up not liking it.... Whos to say she wont do it again??? I think you are done unless you want to deal with this again.

9. ProneToEpisodes

Breaks are bad news... I agree

10. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

leave me her its for the best!

11. Well- she did say she wanted to take a break, so on technical terms you can't really hold that too much against her. Maybe she just needed to realize that you are really what she wantes and noone else and maybe it took her making a mistake to realize that. It's happenend to me before. And now i have the best relationship that i could ever imagine. I'd say give her another chance and see what happens. If you did this and wanted her back, you'd want her to give you another chance too. Just think about it

12. machaf

machaf Guest

Naw dude I can't. You just don't fuck someone you just met. Not the girl i thought she was. Too bad her loss.

I won't trust her, when she goes out with friends. Her fucking that guy will continally be in the back of my head and I'll treat her like shit prolly.

Time for me to move on to a better girl.

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

you coulda done what i did, when my ex wanted a break I took the initiative and went out and hooked up with another girl... that made whatever she did even.. but she didnt do anything during the break sadly.. she waited till we were back together to cheat on me lol.

14. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

I was in a very similar situation last year, although at the time I will admit we had a pretty crappy relationship. I was a bit abusive and she was out of touch...

We had been dating since highschool about 3 and a half years or so. We were both still naive and immature. Out of no where she decided she wants a break. So I say I don't do breaks, either work things out with me or dump me. Of course she dumps me. I was crushed and miserable until I cut off all contact with her...

Fast forward a bit, about a month later she calls me up and we end up getting back together. In this process I directly asked her if she had hooked up with this other guy b/c I knew they had been talking. She says no, and although I had my reservations I went on because I still really cared about her...

Recently she decides to tell me that she did in fact sleep with the guy and that it was the biggest mistake of her life...:hs: I didn't leave her... In fact I have a few skeletons in my closet and being open with eachother has brought us a lot closer. However, I still have my doubts and petty jealousies.

So what is my opinion on what you did. I think you did the right thing. If she had been truthful with me at first I would have probably told her off and continued to move on with my life.

Now its not so easy. I think we both have changed a lot for the better. We are both more open and our committment goes a lot deeper. I will have to admit that I still have my misgivings though and only time will tell. So I agree with what you did, but I also agree with the one poster that shared their personal experience with mistakes and change.

15. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

wish her goodluck, turn around, and walk away forever.

trust me, you do NOT need that kinda stress/BS in your life. If the bitch is gonna hurt you like that once, she'll do it again. She obviously doesnt care about your feelings.

On top of that, she sounds young and stupid. Date older women.

16. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Good for you man :bigthumb:

17. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Exactly. Its one of those things you cant help but think about, even though you dont want to more than anything. People dont seem to think about how much thier actions can play apart of things later sometimes.

O well, you got the right idea. :wiggle:

18. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

19. ProneToEpisodes

Time for me to move on to a better girl

Very good idea :)