So the GF broke up with me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SkiMax, Apr 29, 2005.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax OT Supporter

she said she needed to be single for a while and to find out who she was. she hasnt been single for more than 2 months since she was 16, and is 21 now. How her grades have been going down and so on and that she just cant handle a relationship right now... Next day she wants to talk to me again so i go over there. She says that she still loves me a lot and doesnt want to just cut off complete contact with eachother. She said she still wants me to talk to her and touch base every so often and even suggested having lunch next week. She suggested seeing how things are at the end of the summer, before school starts up again and we'll see. I really love this girl and there is no way I want to just leave her forever. Im going to europe for the summer so hopefully that will let me blow off some steam and she will get her shit together. Does it sound like theres a chance we could get back together???? she was everything to me.

2. intoxique1

intoxique1 New Member

that sucks...ib she has another guy

3. SkiMax

SkiMax OT Supporter

i really dont think thats this is the case. I am good friends with some of her roomates and they would tell me. At least i hope shes not with another guy....

4. c_K_c

c_K_c Resident TranceAddict

she has another guy....

5. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea, shes seeing someone.
    you either talk to her or you dont. shes either your gf or just someone. (cant be your friend)

thats what i did to my ex (broke up a week ago)

6. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

You better bang at least 10 chicks while youre in Europe or youre fired.

7. dloseke

dloseke Noobish Silver Member

doubt she's seeing anyone else now, but I would suspect she'll have seen someone by the time you get back from Europe

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

vag sometimes gives the worst help ever, we need to kick out the retarded people.

honestly, we can't tell. we dont know how much this girl loves you, how strong of a base you two have. what kind of girl she is, what kind of guy you are. there's alot of small details..

the best i can say is do what she wishes, keep in touch with her for the summer. i dont know what kind of changes she'll go through in her thought process and if she wants to get back with you, but just trust that there's no other guy. i dont think many girls would put their boyfriend on hold for the summer for some other guy. and if she does, in the end you'll find out and dump her.