SRS So somehow I'm "clueless"...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by IBlostpassword, Nov 22, 2005.

1. IBlostpassword

IBlostpassword New Member

This is about "life" in general...and about my outlook on it...

Somehow I "Don't know the ropes"...

I found out my "girlfriend" was just using me, cheating, and lying...so I had this huge emo talk with a Buddy tonight.

Danni you read this forum, so yeah...I had to ask since you just gave up. :hs:

Hopefully someone on this forum cares and has been through somethin similar...Even Danni has...or else she wouldn't be talking that way, but I'm too stubborn towards her, so she just gave up.

Anyways, here is the conversation...
    http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Q4ME3HWI3GKH16YDTWXM3TB7W

I think I understand what she is saying....but i'm just throwing around options...OT might have some good insight. ;)

2. IBlostpassword

lmao...I sound dumb when I'm sober. :rofl:

3. deloresdelrio

deloresdelrio New Member

There are alot of women on planet earth. Nice ones. Considered finding a different one who appreciates you?

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Your a disaster, i was horrified by what i read and how you reasoned, how you got treated, and how you treat others. :down: Reading that text was like riding along on a garbage truck, picking up trash, but these are not the things you need to know for now, what you do need to do is.

- Put love first in your relationships.
    - Get an std test.
    - Have safe sex
    - focus on long term relationships.
    - Being in the knowledge that oral can give std's.

The whole thing is immature regarding the following aspects, the most worrying thing is that you put yourself on the throne of your life ,instead of Love. By not doing this it will mean that if you get cheated on, you basically stay with the girl because she still gives you sex (at least you hope), have you not in the slightest thought by yourself that you get walked over and you are agreeing with it ,for sex? That's cheap,slutty and degrading but it seems to be your world. Just what on earth are you thinking? You don't have any morals or high standards,there is no trust, as long as you get pleased its like 'whatever goes' for you. Your life is a whore house and full of shit. Everything in it is evasive,misleading and false.

What you need in your life is stability,content,trust and converting the shit you have into a valuable golden long term relationship =\ , can you imagine yourself being married to the same woman for 25 years? Can you imagine mutual trust, love for eachother,morals and values that keep your life together?

It is those things that you lack because you are young, irrisponsible and your mind is a mess.

5. IBlostpassword

I treat others badly? :ugh:

My focus is not to hurt others.....but fuck...

6. IBlostpassword

Fuck this.

7. IBlostpassword

No more weakness....the world is in my hands. :eek: