So proud of myself

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bandwagon, Nov 10, 2005.

1. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Last night I was able to make my new girl have an orgasm for the first time ever. She is 19, for reference. It was like a fucking exorcism. She had literally trained herself not to have an orgasm. I'll spare you the details but I had to literally fight it out of her, and tell her exactly what to do to make it happen. :naughty:

If anyone else is having this 'problem', here is what I had to do:

I used David Shade's 'deep spot' technique, but added pressure with my palm on her lower abs, so that basicly I was rubbing the underside of her lower abs. Also, at the point when she would normally say "STOP it is too much!" and kick me off of her, I instructed her to push down with the muscles she uses to go pee. After a few of these she exploded. Her first vaginal orgasm and her first orgasm in general. She had never even come on her own.:h5:

Cliffs on deep-spot: Go Here

Cliffs on post: GoMe.jpg

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
  2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

your linky does not worky cos it has 2 "http" in it...

and congrats...
    if you don't mind me asking, why would she train herself not to have an orgasm?!??!!

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Thanks... link fixed.

From what I understand, she lives with her parents and never really had a chance to be completely alone in a big family. She was always afraid to just let go because she did not want to get caught making noise, or whatever the case may be. I guess, after years of stopping just before orgasm she created the mental link in her brain and was unable to overcome it.

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

i see.... well, sounds possible.

5. red97gst

red97gst New Member

congrats man

any female ejaculation up in that

its hard work gettin a girl to her first O if shes never had one....shes gotta really be able to trust u and trust that she really ISNT gonna pee on you the way she thinks she is...

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I think I'll take things one step at a time, but since she 100% trusts me to be in control, I'll go through David Shade's manual and see how far I can take things.

Maybe try things in this order: clitoral, multiple, nipple, mental, squirting

:x:

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

i havent had any luck using that technique with my girl. She comes very easily any way you could imagine, but she doesn't seem to like my fingers being in there.

I think I should tell her about it first so she will be open to it. I just printed it out, so I'll study up and report back :cool:

8. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

9. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

I need to borrow that book. Maybe my girl will stop giving me the cold shoulder.

Drinkin' :big grin:

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It seems like a bunch of little teen boys, and one female posting about this.

Not good when she doesnt sound too enthused :rofl:

11. RockChick

RockChick New Member

huh?
    basically I'm asking cos you quoted me... lately I don't seem to understand your posts... LOL... :noes: :rofl: