FRK SO of 3 yrs wants to try a rape fantasy V. What to do/use/say?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ghostrider4450, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

My SO of 3 years wants to try a rape/forced sex fantasy with me and im looking for some ideas on what to say/do to make it as realistic as possible. We are both really comfortable sexually with each other and have an awesome sexual chemistry. This kind of thing has never been tried before and we thought it would be something fun/hot to try.

So far this is what I have told her:

* I will not tell her when it will happen, only that it is going to happen
    * I have not told her where it will happen, only that it will be in a completely unexpected place
    * I will be taking her by surprise, and will be forceful and rough with her, binding her arms and legs when I get her in position

What I have not told her:

* I am going to wear a ski mask/balaclava to enhance the psychological effect of fear through lack of recognition
    * I am going to put on a different cologne that I have never worn before
    * Im probably going to go out to goodwill and get some clothing that I never wear, maybe a jumpsuit or fatigues

Obviously wherever I jump her, it needs to be discreet enough to ensure I don't get the cops called on me, yet just public enough for it to fit the fantasy, since part of the appeal of an abduction/rape fantasy is the abductee should be questioning whether or not it is for real.

Anyone here have any experience with this kind of roleplaying, and if so what are some good things to do to make it a memorable/hot experience?

:bigthumb:

2. Woodmaster

Woodmaster New Member

I know this may be hot to some people but I don't know - no matter how trusting you are of each other this could go south quick if it doesn't go down as planned. Don't want to discourage you but will you set a password or something? If you jump out of nowhere and she doesn't recognize you and you rape her and she isn't into it it could really screw up your relationship. My biggest fear is that the woman could use this against you and could totally flip this on you since you technically are raping her.

But thats just my 2 cents. Sounds fun but I would be scared shitless to try this in this day and age.

3. Ghostrider4450

We did come up with a safe word in case there is anything that came up during the rolplaying fantasy. She loves rough sex as well as gentle love making, and this is something she brought up in conversation about sexual fantasies. She would never use this against me as she is the one with the fantasy and brought it up to me. I have known her for ~7 years, and we have dated for 3 of those 7 so there is a lot of trust between us both interpersonally and sexually.

4. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

:sad2: i'd pull the "Public place" aspect out of the equation first. Particularly since this is the first time you're doing something like this. that just seems too risky, with too many variables to go the wrong way. This isn't the kind of thing you should risk going poorly outside of your personal manses, at least, not the first few times you do it.... Other than that, have fun.

5. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

bedroom is best for a first time like this ... my ex and i used to really enjoy the rape fantasy.

6. razi

razi New Member

I'd keep it inside. If you live in a house, you could go out for milk and sneak back in or something...

7. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

If you don't smoke, then smoke a cigarette beforehand (or at least get the smell on your clothes).

8. Drunken Karnie Midget

:werd: big thing about this is to catch her by surprise, but in a location that things can remain in control of both your hands, and not in the hands of some passersby who may be armed, think someone's really in trouble, and intervene with force, or police.

Just let it ride for a couple of weeks, let her mind let the idea slip to the back of her mind, then surprise her one morning while brushing her teeth or something.

9. Ghostrider4450

Since we have a secluded driveway, I was thinking of ambushing her when she comes home from work in the evening, wearing a ski mask and smelling like someone else, even using a deeper masked voice when I say something. That way it will be ouside, yet still out of sight from any prying eyes.

10. 96SupraTT

96SupraTT New Member

Just PLEASE make sure you do this away from anyone's eyes.....if I had stumbled upon some dude wearin a ski mask/balaclava raping some woman it would automatically escalate to lethal force. CCW owners do NOT fire warning shots, and preventing a commission of a felony (rape in this case) is an automatic green light for lethal force.

11. Drunken Karnie Midget

:werd: if your driveway is nice and secluded, that should be ok... just don't go doing shit behind a walmart or something. :wavey:

12. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Question, how much 'controlling' sex have you done in the past? By that I mean more rough, demanding, forceful, etc. The reason is, many people have the fantasy of a rape, but if it actually comes to be, that can be an entirely different thing. The psychology of it can be very fun or very dangerous. None of this is saying don't do it. Far from it actually. All I am saying is make sure you two have a firm understanding and that she has a safe word in case things get out of hand for her....there needs to be an out so that it is safe. You might also want to be a little more.....passive the first time. I mean yes, do the 'rape' thing, but maybe don't be too forceful. This gives you a testing ground. After, the next day, you guys can talk about it. You can find out how she was feeling through all of it and you will know if you can increase the intensity the next time.

Again, the idea is fun, actually doing it and being raped by someone you love and are close too can be a completely different thing that can be very traumatizing to a relationship. :) Make sure to communicate and ensure it is fun :big grin:

Good luck!

13. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

My instinct here would be to contract it - if something went wrong, like you got spotted by someone, someone hears struggling, who knows. I'd think a signed piece of paper would make things easier on everyone. :dunno:

But good call on the CCW warning. The fantasy idea would probably cross my mind for a second if I saw this, but I'd still shoot you :hs:

14. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Fixed. Be really careful with this one. Possibly try it indoors when you are supposed to be at work so no one else gets involved.

Other then that the others before me have offered good advice.

15. Ghostrider4450

We have had some forceful sexcapades in the past. One time she was getting out of the shower and had almost put all her cloths on when I came up from behind and forcefully grabbed her by the neck, threw her on the bed and proceeded to strip her cloths off while holding her down on the bed, all the while she was moaning and fighting me. I ripped her panties off and penetrated her hard, fucking her from behind and came inside her. Afterwards she said she thought it was extremely hot, as was evidenced by her sopping wet pussy. So she def wants this to happen, and has talked to me about the potential problems, which she believes will be a non issue. She likes the idea of being taken hard and violently like this.

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:werd: you might be safer doing the "out all night with the boys" and then "breaking in" if your driveway is that secluded.
    Enjoy!

17. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

werd.
    if i saw someone getting raped i'd aim for the head/chest

18. Leaden Grudge

Leaden Grudge OT Supporter

different clothes, balaclava and different smell eh? That's going pretty far to make her think it's someone else. Me and my SO have talked about this sort of fantasy and I think(for the first time anyway) I'd go the route of laying it on pretty heavy when it was going to happen. ie "sooo, I hear there's this guy going around on monday nights and breaking into the homes of helpless women at night...."

An the whole mask thing might be a bit much too... I don't know, you could always start slow and make it more realistic later if all goes well.

19. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I think this is hot. And if he is going through this much trouble to please her? I would think this would be needed to be a true rape fantasy came to life instead of just random rough surprise sex with with SO.

I don't know what your schedules are like, but maybe "breaking in" when you are supposed to be out/away and doing it would be good.

(and the mask kinda reminds me of the spiderman kissing scenes, which are hot as hell.)

20. Hibidi-Shibidi

Hibidi-Shibidi New Member

I did this with an ex before. I knew she was cheating on me but set up the fantasy anyways.

All went according to plan. She came home from work, a man in a ski mask followed her into the house, and he fucked her on the kitchen floor.

I'm still good friends with the guy, but I kicked that bitch to the curb.

:h5:

21. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

If you do it outside your place you might want to set up a phrase you say so she knows it's you. If she forgets about it while she's carrying her stuff in from the car and some strange dude jumps her and tries to rape her she might freak out and think it's real and totally forget about the safe word.

22. Drunken Karnie Midget

;) but he is right... When we learn combatives and what not, there's a crawl, a walk, and a run phase... you may want to adopt this same thing when enacting the fantasy. surprise is fine, hell possibly even essential, but you may want to start out with kid gloves the first (couple) time(s) out.

23. Drunken Karnie Midget

:nono: Always aim for center mass. Less chance to miss, and a greater chance to do irreparable damage.

24. Drunken Karnie Midget

:bowrofl: that's god damned funny. single best trolling attempt i've ever seen... Now on a serious note, that shit isn't really tolerated in FS. Check our forum rules to help you avoid a ban. :wavey:

g'damn that shit was funny. :mamoru:

25. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

As Socio mentioned, it is a little bit different in this situation. I know of people who love that sort of thing and have tried the rape thing and had some problems. Different kettle when it is some 'stranger' in a hood, seeming completely different from your regular partner. I suspect she had NO fear in the situation you described. Rape situation can enforce the fear more. Thus, very different. Having said that, it sounds like you should not have much in the way of problems. My only suggestion going forward is understanding that something COULD occur and that you have a safe word so that it can be stopped if need be. I mean if she is begging you to stop and crying you might be 'this is great. Going exactly as planned'. Conversely, it might have really triggered something for her and you could be doing a lot of damage. Worst thing that could happen is finding out after that she was not acting and you feeling like shit about it. Again, it seems you two have stuff figured out well so there is very little concern in my opinion, but better safe than sorry :) You want it to be a positive experience so that you can continue to have fun, not something traumatic that does major damage to her or both of you or your relationship.

Otherwise :) Enjoy. Seems like you have a great plan and it should be fun. Make sure to report back to us how things went :)