FRK So my wife wants to invite another woman into the bedroom...long

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WetGashHoagie, Jul 29, 2005.

1. WetGashHoagie

WetGashHoagie New Member

First the facts:

I'm 27 and my wife is 28, we've been married for seven years now and have two kids. We know that we're going to be together for the rest of our lives as we have already had our ups and down, and made it through them. We do TRULY love each other. I was sexually inexperienced before my wife and she was the first person I had slept with. My wife was VERY experienced, after being in the Marine Corps, with both men AND women. Over the past years she has taught me well and we have very few inhibitions in bed (anal; oral; etc..)

Over the years I have heard her military sexcapade stories, and I admit, they are definitely arousing and I have always wondered if we would travel down an adventurous road. Every now and then she would mention that she would love to bring another woman in with us, but I really never gave it a second thought.

Well, tonight she went shopping with one of her friends from high school (who was her first bisexual experience when she was 16) and they got around to talking about sex and such. Now this friend is our age and is divorced with no strings currently. After talking for awhile my wife mentions that she was thinking about adding a third person to our bed and her friend immediately volunteered, saying she would love to give it a try. So, obviously, my wife came home, filled me in on their little discussions, and we went at it like crazy with the ideas in our heads.

I know it's "every man's fantasy" to be involved in this type of tangle of bodies, but I am tentative to say "yes." I know there can be several negatives, such as jealousy on everyone's part, but I am wondering if it is worth trying at least; to test it out. Who knows? Maybe we'll love it and it will add something to the bedroom for years to come? If not, we tried.

If I were to say yes there would be a few ground rules:
    - I would have to meet this person a few times first in a non-sexual situation, just to see if there is chemistry.
    - At any time anyone one of us can say "stop" if we feel uncomfortable.
    - And there would be no sexual activity unless all three of us were present.

I guess i'm asking for advice from people who have made this jump. What positives and negatives have come from it? Do you have any suggestions for before, during, and after? How frequently do you do it? And any other advice you can offer....

Thanks in advance!!

2. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

3. Zee

Zee New Member

Hell do it.....my girl and i regularly get with other couples :bigthumb:

4. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

My wife and I have been discussing this lately as well. Not as serious, but she's had offers from this girl online. I was worried that she wanted to bring in another girl so that later she can have a reason to invite another guy into the mix, but it doesn't seem like that.

She just said she would want to bring in a girl who is bi, but leans more to the women side. We both agreed we would want the girl to get tested as it would be someone that we haven't known. So, no extremely serious discussion,b ut we have talked about it.

Oh yea and the girl has to have big tits. My wife loves tits :)

5. WetGashHoagie

WetGashHoagie New Member

I guess I feel a little comfortable because it IS someone she has known for a long time...

6. Trina

Trina New Member

See, that makes it a really tough double standard. I know you said she's not interested in another guy in the mix, but you have to realize that it works both ways if you do this.

Can't only be willing to do it partway, at least that's my view on it. It's either all the way with no reservations or nothing.

7. Mikey

Yea, that's why I suggested the rule of nothing going on between the other girl and myself. just interaction between her and my wife and of course i would be doing my wife :naughty: or watching/videotaping :rofl:

8. Mikey

I don't think we "know" anyone that would be into this, atleast someone that we would want to participate. Allt aht being said, we never fully said we were going to even try it, we just talked about the "what ifs"

9. End

End You've got that shotgun shine

Get your two kids to watch you :mamoru:

If I was that, I'd just say no. You're going to hear it everytime both of you have a fight :squint:

10. sixpercent

sixpercent Active Member

errrr..??

newayz... ive never even thought about it as a bad thing until you brought up this story.. im gunna go out on a limb here and say u arent very outgoing sexually? i dunno i think your thinking about it too much as an issue.. if i were you i would just think of it as the same thing as doing something extra kinky during sex.. just think as the second girl as a tool for heightened sex pleasure.. and think of you and your wife having fun with her.. it shouldnt be emotional at all, and if it is your going at it the wrong way.. newayz.. thats my 2 cents..:coolugh:

11. FastEddyMagoo

FastEddyMagoo New Member

I think in order for this kind of thing not to blow up in your face, you and your wife have to both be comfortably seeing sex not as some intense connection or as a sealer of relationships, but simply as people playing with each others' bodies to feel good. It can be really tough to have sex without this kind of baggage.

12. WetGashHoagie

WetGashHoagie New Member

Actually, we are both pretty kinky, so I guess your way of putting it is really good, as a LIVE sex toy in bed.... as far as emotions, i don't believe it would get to that at all.... thanks for your good points..

13. WetGashHoagie

WetGashHoagie New Member

Personally, I don't feel like sex is a way to show love... not much anyway, my wife however, she puts a little more emphasis into it... she knows this and I think that is why she's comfortable with asking me....

14. Ora

Ora New Member

Go for it, more for you

15. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

were in the same boat

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

if you both can separate sex from love and keep a clear head it could be a vary good time. the problem arises when jelousy gets in the way.

think about some guidelines fro during the incounter. for instance, kissing can be more intimate than penitration for some people.

the best thing is to sit down, and go over as many senarios as possible, and what you are and are not comfortable with each other doing. i know, not very sexy...but it will help from possibly stepping on someones toes.

you might want to consider having your wife and freind go at it first, with you watching and not participating. might make the transition easier. also, i dont think 'chemistry' is that important, bc you arent looking for someone to love. you have that already. youre look for another body. sure, chemistry sexually is important, but their taste in music or sports shouldnt matter.

i also think hanging around with her outside of the bedroom could cause some issues....especially if your wife isnt around. jelousy is a bitch.