So my sister is pregnant...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RockChick, Nov 3, 2005.

1. RockChick

RockChick New Member

... if things go right, she is due in may.

Am I happy for her? NO!
    Am I disgusted? Yes, very!

Why? I dunno but I guess it has to do with the following:

Her bf of 6 years dumped her a while ago... ok, happens. So, to be a lil happy again she started to fuck around with that guy from that band (happens too) and as far as I know the sex was amazing... yay for her.
    Then she went on vacation to Turkey a few months ago and found her oh so bigass love. Some buttugly turkish guy... but yeah to each their own.

And now I get an email and she tells me "Oh hey, btw..." and that turkish guy she gotta know on vacation a few months ago and that she didnt see since then (oh hey, they wrote txt msgs, mmmkay) is probably the father... WTF?!?!?! :squint:

I wanna slap her, I wanna beat her, I wanna ask her what the hell she is thinking... but well.
    Yeah everybody makes mistakes and all that shit but I always thought my sis was rather smart and wouldn't rush into bullshit like that... next email she'll tell me she got married.... :ugh:

She is 28 btw (yeah, I can understand the whole her clock is ticking and it's time for a baby stuff), has a job (or maybe she lost it now that she's preggo) but doesn't make very big money, has a shitty car, used to go out alot (drinking, partying etc) etc blabla

WTF? I'm totally fucking annoyed and all my respect for her just went on vacation right away... I dunno why.
    Am I a bad person now? I don't think so... don't get me wrong people... she is the best sister there is and I love her to death but I think she made a bigass mistake but then... it's her life, so... 'Yay, my sis is pregnant' :ugh2:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  2. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

That's a reason is way better to be a male bangin foreign chicks while on vacation as opposed to an equivalent female..

No, you're not bad for thinking that. Most people would.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I sense a bit of jealousy. I notice this far too often with people when they criticize someone else's life. Because when they are in the same exact situation they will do the same exact thing and wouldn't be able to change their own mind even if they tried simply because they don't want to.

She's in love. Everyone but especially "smart" people will do the most idiotic things when they are in love. Let her live her life. It's what she wants. No matter what path she takes she's probably going to have to deal with some rediculous issues. Not marrying this guy isn't going to automatically make her successful and happy. She's going for what she believes in. It's better to strive for happiness than settle for an empty jar.

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

ummm, yeah right! :hsugh:
    I hate the thought of being pregnant... I hate kids, I hate those lil crying and whining bastards... but hey, at least my mom will leave me alone with all her "I wish I was a grandmother" bullshit.
    I am in love too... doesn't mean I get pregnant... if I would, I'd go and get an abortion cos a kid is the last thing I need right now.

5. JordanClarkson

Well I was talking more about her relationship and the marriage. She's happy...

6. RockChick

RockChick New Member

what marriage? I was saying next time she WILL write me an email saying she got married.

She is not married, she gotta know that guy on her 2 weeks vacation like 3 months ago and now she's preggo (probably from him)

7. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

If she is safe and happy, that's all you should care about.

8. RockChick

RockChick New Member

I dunno if she's safe... obviously she seems to be happy... I dunno if she is safe. I do sound like a racist I know but I've heard too many stories about how turkish men treat their women and all that. And I am sorry but I just cannot respect them. I know there are alot of americans and canadians and germans etc that treat women like shit but still...

She'll be happy till that guy fucking dumps her cos he found another female tourist he can fuck with etc.

9. JordanClarkson

I see. Is she with him now? I'd think that if he only wanted her for sex he wouldn't have kept text messaging her.

10. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I personally dont think you should judge/ or loose respoct for someone unless you can look at yourself in the mirror and say you are perfect. Especially to you sister, your own flesh and blood. If she is happy she is pregnant than be happy for her. Doesnt matter if she made a bad decision getting there, she is a good person and you know that.

11. RockChick

RockChick New Member

No, I am not perfect... no one is... I realised that already. And yes she is a good person and I love her and I am not jealous or anything. Shit, I'm far away from being jealous. I am more concerned.
    But you know, personally I wanna be able to give my kid everything it wants and all that shit but I can't when I have a shitty job, making basically no money and usually wasting that money on drinks and going out etc.
    So that is pretty much her situation (unless that guy is somewhat rich or whatever) and what kinda situation is that?! It sucks ass if you ask me.

I do not know... yes she did go on another vacation to turkey but that is all I know.

12. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

She is happy, you should be happy for her. Just because you don't like kids doesn't mean she doesn't.

Regarding how Turkish treat their women, that is a whole different issue which probably shouldn't come into how you think of your sister.

13. BTA

BTA New Member

She's screwed.

Just hope she doesnt get tricked into moving to turkey

14. RockChick

RockChick New Member

She is my sister, she is together with some turkish guy.... and I do not know how he is gonna treat her... how is that a whole different issue then? it's my fucking sister and I don't want someone to hurt her in one way or another... and I don't have a good feeling about anything in this case. :squint:

and to all the "you should be happy for her" people...
    Seriously... how would you feel if your sister went on vacation for 2 (!!!!) weeks, comes back and tells everyone she is in love (which is fine, good for her) and then on top of it she is even pregnant (which is not fine imo)?!?!?!?
    Means she gotta know that guy in those 2 weeks plus went to bed with him some time in those 2 weeks.... with no fucking protection at all. One thing she got out of it is a baby, what else is there to come?!?! I hope nothing more...

I think what really bothers me (besides the fact that it is a turkish guy... sorry, i know i sound like a racist) is that my sis is/ was behaving like some 14 year old chick that just discovered that boys can be fun. What also bothers me is that she only knows that guy from a 2 week vacation and txt msgs... GODDAMNIT.

I wanna be happy for her... I love her, of course I want her to be happy... but still, that shit bothers me. :(

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  15. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Wow, this is interesting. My sister got pregnant from some Turkish guy too. You can't be mad at your sister. Anyway, how old is she?

16. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well, I am indeed mad right now... I know this feeling will go away some time but right now...

She is 28.

17. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

RockChick, totally agree with you 100%. My wife's sister got knocked up several years back by some guy that she knew for all of three weeks. Turns out that he was a druggie and later found out that he was a sex offender.

Best advice that I can give you is to slap the shit out of your sister, but if she winds up having the kid and keeping it, to be nice to the kid. It's not their fault that their parents are fuckups that can't resist shooting their DNA at one another. I love my little nephew in law, and his aunt and I are already starting a college fund for him because we want him to have a great life. It's obvious that his parents won't help him worth a damn, but that kid deserves better than the life he's been given.

Summary: Slap the hell out of your sister, try and be nice to the kid.

18. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Honestly, what is done is done. And if she plans on having the baby, you ARE her sister and should support her (not financialy of course).

19. RockChick

RockChick New Member

I never said I'm not gonna support her...

I just dont understand that she can be so stupid *shrug*.
    I know I cant change what happened... i dont have to live with some crying baby and shit... but that doesnt stop me from being mad/ disgusted/ pissed off or something.

20. JoeyFyed

JoeyFyed New Member

I have nothin nice to say, so Im gonna say nothin at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2005
  21. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I know you are her sister... but who the fuck are you to judge her decisions in life?

22. RockChick

RockChick New Member

I'm her sister.... that's it.
    If she makes a mistake imo, I'll let her know... it's called being honest.

23. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Dunno... someone with half a brain, maybe? :ugh:

I would say that I'm pretty damn open to personal liberties, but when it comes to bringing a kid into this world, god damn it, you better not fuck up. The way I look at it, kids have infinite possibilities when they're born, but they become limited by those around them and how they're raised. If her sister is, shall we say, "flighty" (being VERY kind using that term), how do you think the kid is going to relate to serious commitments in the future. Taking on responsibilities?

Anyway, best thing you can do is be nice to the kid so that the kid has at least somewhat of a decent role model.

24. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Ur sis sounds like a moron. She made a poor , poor decision. With that said, my EX got her self on the same boat. Kiocked up after knowing the guy for 3 weeks. Thee made up and broke up, fought and reconsiled more times that I can count during the pregnacy. But they really got to know each other those 9 months and they are moving in together in two weeks. So who knows, maybe things will work out for ur sis.

And getting pissed or paying special attention to the fact that the guy is from Turkey is fucking stupid. Specially when u know so little about him, for all u know he could be the best thing that has ever happened to her. Besides, Your lilttle sister didnt mind spreading her legs for him in the heat of passion, so why the hell should u mind where he is from? Besides, ur nephew/nice has half his genes. So you better start getting used to the idea. Not to mention it works both ways. You think his family is happy that he got stuck w/ an "American whore" (If u ever lived over seas u know what I mean).

25. RockChick

RockChick New Member

ya, I know I am very very biased but oh well. Would be a german-turkish family then.
    Unfortunately I never lived in North America, so I do not know exactly what you mean with that "American Whore" thing... would you mind explaining it?