SRS So my problem is no longer getting girls, just choosing which one :(

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Militant, Mar 18, 2006.

1. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

i seem to be falling for a girl that is everything i dont like

she is beautiful could lose a few pounds but still beautiful, she does however smoke and i recently found out she has had 2 abortions.....
    for some reason i havent started running away yet?

i for some reason have begun attracting girls alot faster and more often lately, of the better looking ones that a skinier with less problems and things i dont like why does it seem i want this one.

I really hate smoking and the two abortions are kind of crazy.....

but then there are times when i tell myself i dont need anyone and i should be alone, i am suppose to be alone and there is noone out there for me. Everyone tells me i can do better no matter which girl it is i get involved with. One of the hottest girls at school talks to me and is a good friend, people notice us spend time together and tell me every bad thing about her and tell me i can do better.

i need to calm down though lol my life has been moving 10000mph and i dont know how im keeping up

</big ass rant>
    i have no idea who i can trust of all the "friends" i seem to have, but it feels good just being able to do more than think it by myself

what would OT do?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  2. KingOfBabTouma

KingOfBabTouma Hepinize daha iyiyim OT Supporter

calm down and give it some serious thought, and you will come up with the correct answer. Don't let haters make choices for you.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

OK -- first and foremost. Do you know/realize WHY everyone tells you every bad thing about this girl?? They're jealous. Because they notice "one of the hottest girls at school" choosing to spend time with you and talk to YOU, and not THEM. That makes them bitter.

They figure if they sour your view of her, you'll stop spending time with or talking to her -- not only opening the door for them to swoop in, but also bringing you down to their level (since as we all know, misery loves company). Obviously there's a reason why she's picking you over them; so maybe spend some time thinking about what that reason is.

Also, think about how YOU view this girl -- these bad things people tell you, are they things you know to be true? What has this girl said/done to you or with you to validate these claims by third parties?

If you get along with this girl, like her, and are comfortable with accepting the shortcommings she has (that you find out from her directly), who cares what the rest of the population thinks? You landed a hottie, congratulations and go you! Look out for #1 and don't let yourself be played by jealous losers who couldn't land a hottie like you did. :bigthumb:

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I have no idea what BlazinBlazer Guy is talking about. If you suspect this girl is the wrong girl, then she is. If there are some things about her that is questionable, or goes against your beliefs, then don't get involved unless you can accept those things fully and completely.

If you have other women coming around, and they don't have traits or addictions go against your morals, then perhaps you should give some of those women a chance. Go out on a few dates, see how it goes.

5. Easygo

Easygo New Member

When your body is telling you like this girl, go with that.

Having your brain overanalyze and overrule your body leads to a life of irritation and frustration.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Everyone deserves a chance. That is my belief, you can always run away if you dislike what you are experiencing. Step into this relationship in a way that you assure yourself that you can always step out of it, like that. (*snap*)

7. Perhaps you need to learn to have some compassion for others who have gone through a lot. Or maybe your attraction is leading you towards a disasterous experience.

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Can you be a little more specific? I thought for damn sure that I was being perfectly clear...

9. Indrew

Indrew New Member

Having 2 abortions and smoking doesn't make someone less of a person. Sure she mad a few mistakes, but who hasn't? Of course, those happend to be HUGE mistakes, but maybe she has learned from them.

Personally, I find smokers disgusting, so I wouldn't date her. :p