So... My girlfriend and I moved in together 4 months ago..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cyrus., Jun 7, 2005.

1. Cyrus.

Cyrus. Swollen Member

And lately things have been weird. I dont know if shes just gotten comfortable with our relationship or what, but she seems to have a whole lot less interest in the "us" things lately.
    Ive had thoughts that she has been cheating. Lack of sexual interest, doesnt seem to care about seeing me as much as she used to, we dont talk as much as we once did.
    I feel as though something is seriously wrong.
    She says things are fine, but seem anything but fine to me.
    For the first time in my life, I really have no idea what to do.

2. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

after you move in together you do lose a little of that interest of always wanting to see the person and everything else because you do see that person all the time. No matter how much you love a person you can not spend all your time together. is this her first time living with someone. I know the first time I lived with someone it was not what i expected at all. I thought it would all be great fun and just the same as when we were dating and lived apart. I could not have been more wrong. To me it is the biggest step in a relationship because now a days people live together before getting married. I am glad I did. But anyways back on topic, she is probaly just adjusting and yes she does feel a little more comfortable around you at this point in time.

3. Icehouse69

Icehouse69 New Member

You'll know she's really comfortable when she begins farting around you, and leaving the bathroom door open when she's peeing.

I got my ex to stop that fast after complaining didnt get me anywhere, i just started walking up to the bathroom with a camera.:hsugh:

4. Cyrus.

Cyrus. Swollen Member

Valid point, she has done neither.
    Im the first guy shes lived with, (shes 30, im 27) she hasnt had many boyfriends, we are definately going through a learning curve.

We dont spend all our time together anymore, and I like it like that.. i can do my thing, she does her thing, and we meet in the jacuzzi before bed to talk about our days.
    Its not a bad set up, im just afraid of change I guess.
    I dont want her to loose interest in me though.

5. Kelli

Kelli O.O

I was like that when my hubby and I moved in together. It's nice to be able to do things without him, with the girls. It's like a break away from him at times and he thinks the same thing if I go out shopping with my mom for the day or just go out with friends. Maybe she needs a break away from you a little (meaning hanging out with friends) and doesn't want to say anything for fear she'll hurt your feelings or something. I think you should sit her down and ask her whats up. She might tell you, she might not.

6. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

How is leaving the bathroom door open whilst doing one's business bad?

7. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

:werd:

8. Cyrus.

Cyrus. Swollen Member

I think you are right.. Missing individuality can be a bad thing.

This past week, weve gone our seperate ways. She was away from thursday until saturday, Sunday I did my own thing, and yesterday as well. Tonight she will be out until 9, so ill find somethng to do that will put me home later..
    Tomorrow night we have a date.. Dinner and a movie.. Might be what we need to do.. live like we did before we moved in together, and plan certain nights to do things together.. Might heat things up a bit as well.

9. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I'm guessing the bad part is not all people are into the voyuoristic part of peeing. :dunno:

10. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

:rofl:

I definitely don't have a pissing fetish but it doesn't bother me if the door is open.

11. Icehouse69

Icehouse69 New Member

I might be in the minority here,but what the hell.

Though I acknowledge women use the bathroom, I feel dont really need a mental picture of it fairly recently before (By recently I mean 24 hours) going downtown.

I could see how people may construe that as juvenile, but thats my feeling on the matter.:dunno:

12. firedancer

firedancer New Member

sounds like you guys are working it out... like you said at the end of this post, just plan date nights - even if it's just once a week - to either go out or make dinner together... your worries will probably be calmed once both of you truly get into the routine of not constantly needing to see each other like you felt when you were living apart... just give it time :)

13. Cyrus.

Cyrus. Swollen Member

Tonight is a date night.. last night we sort of did our own thing for the evening... Im looking forward to spending the time with her.. I think its a good idea tog et out of the mundane routine and make our relationship interesting again. Ive realized that the reason things are different.. Its becuase we know we will see each other every day, and there isnt the big push to go do stuff together so we can spend time with one another, if that makes any sense.

14. low20

low20 Member

haha, i dont even live with my gf and she does that...she was doing that after 4 months, and the first 4 she was accross the country. oh well, i dont care, atleast shes comfortable around me.

15. luvmylegend

luvmylegend Wut?

take a day off work and bust out with spying, that's the only way you''l find out if she's cheating.

16. Cyrus.

Cyrus. Swollen Member

Ive done a little digging.. (email, phone, etc) And I dont think shes hiding anything... Sucks that I had to snoop, but I had to know.

17. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Damn skippy :bigthumb:

18. Cyrus.

Cyrus. Swollen Member

Should I be snooping? If I think something is wrong?

19. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

In my opinion, no. If you think something is wrong then you should just ask & sound concerned, not agitated. What if it's just something simple & you confronted her in an accusatory manner; she would get defensive because it had nothing to do with what you suspected. And upon finding out you went snooping instead of just asking her, she'd probably lose any trust in you. Just ask her whenever you think something is bothering her, or when you feel she's distancing herself. It's likely you'll get your answer and be able to sort it out more easily than you would if you went snooping around before even asking her about it.

20. Cyrus.

Cyrus. Swollen Member

I think you are right.. im going to trust her, and see what happens..
    If I get hurt, so be it. I know ive done all I can do to be the best s/o I can be.

21. Eigervue

Eigervue New Member

thru a funny coincidence i ended up luvung with my gf for like 5 months before we stopped going out and we been together 4 mo and goin strong so i dunno you just gotta find a way to keep it exciting, like im constantly still doing the whole flirting stuff etc as well as the sex so she is gettin it all

22. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

gee...you just decribed married life.

23. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

damn my girl started farting in front of me a couple weeks after we started going out..

24. njmuscle

njmuscle Original Gangsta!

Updates? :noes:

25. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

that's not far enough, he should quit his job and immediately commence to surveiling her whenever she is away from the compound. eventually she will do something that pisses him off and will want to leave her. :naughty:

actually the one thing I have found is that if she is being dishonest about something it will soon come out. no since fretting or worrying over it since in the end all you will end up doing is torturing yourself. just chill and take things as they come, once the adjustment period is over you will likely be glad you didnt waste the energy wondering about what could have been.