FRK So my girl and I had the "have you ever been in a threeway" talk last night.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by contactone, Jun 16, 2004.

1. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

:eek3:

I've been in a few, and sure I'll brag to the guys about it, but talking to my girl about it is a different story. Or so I thought. She was cool with it and even admited to being in a couple(2fem/1male). It kind of surprised me and at the same time it didn't. She's 22 and just lost her virginity at 21. I kind of had a feeling she had something like that in her secrets bags. She and her and her friends act flirty with each other when they go out and drink. Even though many girls do that wtih their female friends I could tell there might be more to it. So her telling me that she hooked up with a felmale and male friend didn't completely shock me. She even told me that she almost got into one with her ex and another guy, almost. Kind of a turn on in a way. Nothing really came out of it as to us being in a threeway with some victim. there was no "No way in hell" or "yes let's do it now!" type of comments. I guess time will only tell with that one. I can easily get into it with her and separate my emotions from the other person. The problem is if she could.

Not sure why I'm telling you guys. In a way I'm just writing out my thoughts in this. So I'm sorry if I make no sense.

2. Sevedd

Sevedd Guest

It would make me watch her more around her male friends unless you don't mind.

3. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

I don't have any trust issues with her. Not saying it's impossible, but I don't see her cheating on me in that fashion.

4. Killgunner

Killgunner Guest

I'd be all for it if it were 2 girls.... 2 guys = :ugh:

5. s_ride

s_ride Guest

double penetration...once a girl crosses that line, there's no going back

6. jag6984

jag6984 New Member

hmmm...my g/f expressed interest in a 3-way with 2 guys. I gave that a big thumbs down, saying that it wasn't something that I'd want to be a part of. So I just promised that after we do a mff 3-way, that we could do a fmm one, since I know the former will never happen with her.
    sorry, a little off-topic, but I figured the best place to write it anyways.

7. FireIce

FireIce New Member

Damn double standard! My bf is the same way. But I'm pretty sure there is no way in hell he'd do a MMF.

8. CPA

CPA New Member

Get into the swinger lifestyle - ffm, fmm, fmmm, fffm, fmfm, fmfmfm, fmfmfmfm.........The possibilities are endless ;)

9. DrEvil123

DrEvil123 Elitist

fffm... /me continues dreaming

10. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

My husband and I have done it MMF ... now it's my turn to find someone to participate in a MFF. I was surprise that he went for it.

11. Sevedd

Sevedd Guest

Queen Blue, did he say how he felt after?

12. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

He didn't enjoy it. It was his best friend who joined in and there was nothing going on with the 2 of them ... but he still said it was weird. He only did it because he knew how badly I wanted to try it. But I still owe him the MFF

13. A good friend of mine and his wife went this route....bad news. (and no, it wasn't with me)

Anyhow, apparently my friend doesn't have the world's largest cock. He and his wife were married about 5 years...decided to go MMF with another dude.

Well, the other dude ROCKED her world. Made her come without oral for the first time.

Anyhow, said friend and wife are no longer together. Sucky story, I know.

14. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

That sucks...:(

Is that guy still friends with his buddy or was their 'tension' after that? Did the wife hook up with the buddy again?

15. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

damn, thats rough :hs:

16. Oddly enough the two guys are still friends and hang and party all the time. Neither has contact with the ex-wife. She moved away shortly after the divorce.

17. Trina

Trina New Member

I have a fantasy of being with my hubby and another guy, but it hasn't happened............yet. :big grin:

18. Paid

Paid Guest

If my girlfriend ever told me she'd like to fuck me and another guy at the same time, I'd simply dump her. I just get a bad feeling inside about hearing stuff like that.

19. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

Well my hubby had known that I always wanted to do and he was filling to fullfill my fantasy. Now though I've been having crazy fantasies including my husband and a hot chick. :yum:

20. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

:wtc: that is really sad. I've heard stories on how bad this was for some relationships.

21. blazing187

blazing187 Guest

i feel ya on that but it aint no fun if tha homie cant get none

22. nobody ever does

23. yeah, i think that would end it on the spot. In fact it would. I found out my gf went on a drunken rampage one night b efore we were together, and did two doods in the space of 4 hours, not at the same time. God it was pissed off. In fact now that i typed it, im really fucking mad again and im gonna go play my drums and probably start a fight with her when she gets home. I know shes ashamed of it, i just wish i never knew :(

24. Trina

Trina New Member

She feels guilty enough, it was before you were together, don't continue to pass judgement on her and make her feel even worse about herself. Worst thing you could ever do to her and to your relationship with her. Why would she want to stay with you long term if you beat her up about it constantly?

Just think about that. :(

25. n3wb

n3wb Guest

Im sure you've done things your ashamed of. Especially while drunk.