So my gf is away right now for about 7-8 days....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quickone, Dec 1, 2007.

1. quickone

quickone New Member

And I always send her pics on her cell phone....:naughty: She has alot of mine and She has not sent me any of hers...She told me she would when she went away but now when I ask she says she feels uncomfortable doing so and always has...I don't get it since i've sent her so many and she gave me the impression that she would send some back when she went away...she lets me take them when shes actually here (sometimes):hs: Not that big a deal but frustrating none the less and would have been nice

2. quickone

quickone New Member

she said shes comfortable with me but she doesnt like her body (her body is fine you all know how girls are)

3. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

Maybe she's worried that someone else might see them?
    I know I'm not comfortable sending pictures that are naughty over the internet or phone.

4. quickone

quickone New Member

Well I told her no one else but me will see them I mean i've sent her plenty so she has the means for revenge if she needed. But if she was worried someone else might see them I don't think she would have let me take pics of her before

5. Teh Jebus

Teh Jebus Active Member

I somewhat bugged my girlfriend about stuff like this for a while. It's your choice to send her the photos, you shouldn't actually be expecting back unless she said "I swear, I will send you photo's" or some such shenangians. And even if she did say that, which from your original post it sounds like she did, she may have changed her mind, gotten cold feet. Oh well. It's been 7-8 days. Hold out until she gets back. It'll be something more to look forward to?

6. quickone

quickone New Member

Yeah...I guess I don't see the big deal? idk:dunno:

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

that's because you're a guy :mepoke: guys aren't judged on their bodies so much like girls are

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno: What to tell you honestly. She's obviously self conscious about you seeing her maybe in a photo that can last forever and be shown to anyone (whether you promise no one else will see it or not). BTW, she's gone for 7-8 days and you can't hold out that long without seeing having her send you constant nude photos? Why not just look at the picture you have taken of her in person or use you imagination....

9. quickone

quickone New Member

who said anything about constant nude photos? All I wanted was for her to send me one because she never has and I'd rather see what she comes up with herself to send than me taking the picture...and if she was worried about me showing them to anyone she wouldn't have let me take the ones I have

10. Teh Jebus

Teh Jebus Active Member

Because taking photos with a personal cellphone and then sending them to someone is a safe way of doing this? She could send that shit to the wrong person on accident.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well you said you've been sending her a bunch and it sounds like you expect just as many in return. Just from my perspective, I've sent my bf naughty pics of myself to his computer because I knew ONLY HE would see it...whereas if i sent them to his phone his brother or roommate could grab his phone and find them (they do things like that).

12. Mr. T

Mr. T OT Supporter

Second that, my friends go through eachothers phones all the time, so she probably understands that they will see the pictures she sends you, and if she is self-conscious that just makes the situation worse. And not to sound harsh, but a lot of girls are paranoid that if you break up with them or if they dump you that you will try to blackmail/get them back, and her knowing you have nude photos of her would be without a doubt uncomfortable for her

13. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

you know, with the amt of time tc spends on the net. she knows that is where the pic will end up