So my gf and I have been together 24/7 for the last 2 weeks.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by <Mark>, May 16, 2006.

1. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

Since school got out we have been together constantly unless one of us has to work. She stays at my apt when Im not here etc. Lately it just seems that things are getting strained because of this and we have been fighting more often. So last night I told her that we needed to spend some time apart, she apparently decided to ask her friends, instead of me, what I meant and all her dumb ass friends told her that it was over. :rolleyes:
    Oh well, it will probably be better for us to spend some time apart.

Cliffs: gf and I spend too much time together, things get strained and she misunderstands what I say to think I broke up with her.

2. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

hated when they turn to their frineds...and then their friends use their own THINKING to interpret other's words. relationships...dont let anyone else involve or give opinions...die hard

3. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

So, you sorted it out, or what?

4. Archer Sterling

Archer Sterling Vroom Vroom Moderator

sshhhiittt..this is why I tell my SO that if we have problems, its between you and I. Not between you, I and your friends, if thats the case then I might as well be fucking your friends too :hsugh:

5. <Mark>

I told her that I didn't want to break up with her, and she should listen to what I say not her friends. Its just a short vacation to preserve my mental health.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

this is why people should live together before marriage...

you spend alot of consecutive time with each other, and you see the relationship and each other differently. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

She obviously doesnt want things to work, and is just using what her friends say as an excuse. If she wanted to be with you, she would. The fact that she isnt mature enough to discuss things with you first should be a big flag too.

Sounds like it was an experience...one that is over, and its time to move on.

7. <Mark>

We'll see. I agree about living with a person before marriage, and we have been together for almost a year and a half so Im not ready to call it quits yet. Im just going to go with it and if this time apart doesn't change things then its probably time to call it.

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: frankly if a girl has to go to her friends for anything I'd dump her on the spot anyway. I want someone who has enough brains to think and decide things on their own.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

good man, atleast your not just going to throw something away. Just sounds like you went a little farther in your relationship than you should have for the time being. If you all recover, it will only make your relationship stronger as long as you learn from the mistakes.

10. <Mark>

So we sat down and had a good long conversation and got everything out in the open. It boiled down to a misunderstanding, so things are better now. I went a little farther than I had to because its a relationship, it takes work. :) If its worth it you will do it.