LGBT So my friend's gf is cheating on him

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by ExDelayed, Jul 7, 2004.

1. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

He found out on Sunday, I found out yesterday when I *finally* listened to my voicemail. He is the guy that I mentioned in the 'Bagged a str8 guy thread' and he is all torn up about what he found. Granted he was with her when we did that, but they were only lightly dating, and they wernt exclusive yet. To my knowledge, he has remained faithful to her since he moved out of my place in `00.

Anyway, apparently his gf has been cheating for quite some time. There are rumors of other partners before this one, but they wernt proven so he tried to ignore them. He didnt go into details to how he caught her this time. Even though part of me gets some joy out of this (Im still slightly jealous because when he was living with me, we were practically a couple and I was ignoring the gf, I guess trying to bring him over to our family), but a bigger part of me does feel quite bad because of what it has done to him, and what it will do to his family. If his gf doesnt do it again, thier son can grow up in a normal (read: more socially accepted) mother/father household. I fear that she will stray again, possibly continuing to see her FWB and it will eventually destroy the family and thier son will grow up in what my friend has tried so hard to not let happen, a broken home. My friend grew up without a father, and he wants to be there for his son since he never got to experience it.

So, for the reason I am posting this in the closet, in his words, "Jon, she is cheating on me with a big ol' dyke bitch!" From what he said, she is not really pretty, is more butch then he is (think redneck for him). Apparently, the reason the gf gave my friend for cheating is, "She kisses me more passionately then you do." It goes on, because the lovin didint stop at the kissing.

Now, for what I am not happy about. When he found out, he was obviously quite upset. He told EVERYONE about her little ventures to the our side. Her family, friends, etc. So much for her coming out on her own terms. :mad: I guess partly she should have seen that coming though since he does let it slip quite a bit about the other gays that he knows. I have come to accept it, and have usually already tested the people that I know hes going to tell before he ever does.

It still made me a little :rofl: :eek3: :squint: :ugh: :) when I heard it. He could so go onto Jerry Springer, and probably be the only guest.

2. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

As for telling everyone about her escapades, he did it because he's angry and that's his way of dealing with the anger.

As for her, always remember, you can't change the stripes on a tiger. Once they're there, they are there for life.

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...agreed.

5. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I'll never understand why or how people can go back to significant others who cheat on them. It seems like they're just asking to get hurt again.

6. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I like when they forgive them for cheating on them, but are still mad at the person their whore cheated on them with. :rofl: That makes me tingle. In a bad way. :ugh:

But I guess people don't see how it works because they don't want to see it. It's kind of like the emperors hamper. Except it's transparent. And only smells occaisonally.