So my fiance is a cheating whore

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Socrates, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Last night I broke up with my fiance.

I interrogated her about it, and I found out that she had sex with her ex-boyfriend, twice, 2 weeks after I left for a deployment to Iraq. A few days after that, she went and kissed her best guy friend.

How fucked up is that? I waste almost a year of my life with the bitch, even though it has mostly been a long distance relationship, since i've been deployed the whole time.

She is the only girl I have ever loved.

I should be back home in Missouri in a week or so.

I'm starting to think that 99% of girls are cheating whores. I know tons of women who will cheat on their boyfriend.

What the fuck, women?

I'm not worried about getting back on the horse....that is the easy part. The hard part is ever trusting someone again. I think i'll just date around until i'm through with college. And I haven't even started yet.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  2. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

You're a returning soldier, cunt punt the bitch and slit that motherfucker's throat.

99% of women ARE cheating whores, the meaning of life is to find that rare one that will be true to you, specially in this day and age.

And I know being 17 I probably have no place giving my opinion, but I can tell you that IT IS harder to trust someone again, but nevertheless I am trying to get up on my feet.

I was with this girl for 3 years, we were to marry as soon as I turned 18, things went bad, she got religious and left me for her religious friend, and now they blackmail me at every chance they get, because she knows way too much about me.

I read a thing written on a wall when I was waiting for the bus one night.

I took a picture of it with my phone.

"Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to." :hsd:

All I can tell you is enjoy yourself, don't let any of this hold you back/piss you off. Don't necessairly get into another relationship, but if it happens, it happens.

And my last bit of friendly advice: Remove her completely from you life if you can, give her back all her shit, and never speak to her again.

:hug:

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Just to clarify, I got hurt the week before we left for Iraq, after 4 months of training. I never went to Iraq.

Not relevant to the story, but I don't want any confusion.

4. Tiberium

Tiberium God Bless America & No Place Else OT Supporter

:hs: From what I hear, women really screw over military guys...there's a lot of cheating going around. Out of sight, out of mind. Maybe you should consider staying single for the remainder of your contract...I know I will.

5. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

She was still waiting to cheat on you. :mad:

But anywho, get off OT bro, and go get drunk/fucked/high/whatever makes you happy.

Don't dwell on it, you'll mindfuck yourself like I did.

6. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Dispicable. Simply disgusting. I'm glad you left her. She doesn't deserve you, period. Give her whatever is hers back, and completely cut her out of your life. It will be a while to heal, and you might not trust people now but you'll have to try in the future.

Sorry dude, I really am. That, that sucks.

7. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

He said in 6 lines what took me ~11 to say. :mamoru:

:h5:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm sorry that happened to you, but don't you DARE for a second peg all women as "cheating whores," because the same damn thing can be said about men.

9. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I usually avoid drinking, smoking ---- but the gym sounds good. I've been taking a week off because of forearm splits, but I think i'll go here in a few minutes and take it light.

Normally I wouldn't even post about this, but i'm stationed on a military base with nothing to do and no friends. Hard not to think about it.

I've never been cheated on, so it's just a weird experience. I wanted to marry her up until last night when this shit came crashing down.

I'm not worried about anything, it's just wondering if I can trust anyone ever again is my problem. I've never had to deal with it before.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I'm not. I said 99%, and that was a huge exaggeration.

I realize that men usually cheat as much as women. I'm just not pissed off at men right now :) .

11. gkremian

gkremian New Member

He's frustrated and upset, but like any good old motivating soldier he understands that a black and white statement like that cannot be applied to everyone. He is hurt, cut the guy some slack.. yes, men can be adulterers and cheating assholes just like women can cheat, but that isn't the point right now. The point is that this guy got the shaft and now the idea of trust to him seems very distant. :squint:

I'd restate my advice, but scroll up and read it so I don't have to do as much work typing. :greddy:

12. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

Well usually, I'm always the one being left for someone else, it still hurts everytime.

Gym sounds good, just don't stress yourself. And I know it's hard to not think about it, but keep yourself busy, do SOMETHING, it really doesn't matter what it is, as long as you keep your mind off it.

And Eventually you'll have to take that leap of faith to trust again, doesn't have to be now, so there's no pressure really.

13. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I know some military people and the stories that the guys get up to aren't much better than those that the women get up to. It happens on both sides. It's just as disgusting either way though.

Sorry Socrates, I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. :sadwavey: You did the right thing in ending it as soon as you found out though! :bigthumb:

14. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Bullshit. 99% of women are no more cheating whores than 99% of men are cheating whores.

:hug: Socrates, I'm sorry that this happened to you, but look on the bright side. At least you found out BEFORE the wedding. Please take it slow next time.

15. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

RRR i hate when girls do that. Especially when their men are away doing good. It always reminds me of jarhead when the guy watches the video tape his wife sent and its her fucking another man!! And yes it will be hard to trust again. I am battling that with my bf now, I was cheated on and now I eat away at myself worried that it is going to happen again. In time you will trust again and we need to realize things are going to happen, we will learn a lesson, and we will move on.

16. Mallix

Mallix New Member

For the record, I support our troops 110%. But, here is something to think about...

How many long distance relationships work when two yound adults go to seperate colleges far apart from each other? Very few...

How many military men who are not married, go into the military knowing that they might get deployed? a LOT... Now, if there is a possibility of being deployed, and you are in a relationship, you damn well better discuss what's going to happen should you go away for 6 - 18 months. Surely you don't expcet a young woman to sit at home and pine over you for a year and a half.

Cheating is wrong, but life happens.

On the flip side of the coin, I do know some soldiers who maintained a relationship while they were delpoyed, only to return home and flaunt their "Soldier" status. having been gone for over a year, they return home and screw almost any woman who throws herself at them for being such a good soldier.

What happened sucks. To prevent it in the future... be prepared.

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

almost a year, mostly long distance and you got engaged? what made you think you knew this person at all?

better luck next time, i supose.

18. Socrates

Socrates New Member

It was a huge mistake.

I can't really explain it, and I think only guys in the military would understand.

I was leaving on a deployment that I thought was going to last for a year. I needed someone I knew would stay around so I had someone to talk to, to help me deal with the stresses of a deployment to a combat zone.

Engagement was kind of security.

It went against everything I believe and the advice I give, but I can't expect anyone to understand.

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I am sorry socrates, it has happened to the best of us, it has unfortunately totally warped my view of women and I dont think I will ever be of the opinion that women are not in fact whores. This is why I refuse to get married. It seems to be a shitty deal for the man.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

did you really think youd be with her forever? i know other girls whos bfs go over there, and they got married/engaged for similar reasons...but they didnt realisticly plan on staying together.

21. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

oh well.

Some women will do anything to get that warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Just like some men will will will do anything tog et the warm fuzzy feeling on the cock.

Cheers to avoiding those

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

besides the point. fiance is a cheating whore

23. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Why can't both be true?

I was cheated on by my ex-fiancee. The fact that she was in the wrong doesn't change the fact that upon learning and reflection I realized a lot of things I also did wrong which led up to that happening. It should be said that the first and foremost thing I did wrong was not dumping her about 3-4 months into the relationship. Instead I wasted 3 years of my life on that girl (note: it could always be worse). But I was making all kinds of mistakes for a couple years that ended up with her not loving me anymore. She wouldn't/couldn't dump me though, so she cheated. That can happen when you date someone with low self-respect.

Reflection and critique is, in my opinion, both healthy and beneficial. It applies to your selection process and to your behavior with her, and to your attitude in general (maybe some insecurities and neediness?).

I feel bad for you Socrates, cause I know that hurt as well as anybody possibly can. But don't fall into the trap of bitterness and cynicism. That will get you nowhere.

24. Homeless

Homeless New Member

oh man, i'm so sorry. I can't imagine how that must feel

25. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I'm sorry to hear bro :hug:

it's kind of scary...to me atleast, at how hard it is to find someone who you can truely trust.

:sad2: