SRS So my family has a history of depression and sucidie...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dux, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Dux

Dux Guest

Now my parents are worried. Aparently 2 out of 3 men on my mom's side of the family have killed themselves or died before the age of 35, 9 in total.

I've been going to a doctor for about 6 months now, he thinks I may be bi-polar, he's already told me I have rage issues.

2. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

Atleast you took the first step in seeing a doctor. Suicide isn't a genetic thing, depression is. I am living with Bipolar disorder and sometimes yes, I would rather put an end to it all than have to live like this for the rest of my life, but I know what I have to do and I know that suicide isn't the answer, although sometimes it feels that way. If you are worried that you might be suicidal let your doctor know, maybe a hospital evaluation and some intensive therapy, whether group or individual would be the answer for you...Don't let your familys past determine your future....You are wanted around. If you need to talk, I am here and I understand what its like to live this way. My AIM is Imhannayay and my yahoo id is Hootahz314.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

If you make the facts in your life satisfactory, then your emotions will also be satisfied.

4. jotti

jotti New Member

Keep your head up man, life is worth living, it's the learning to live it in happyness that's the hard part.