So my ex came by last night for my bday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StopDrop&LOL, Jan 12, 2007.

1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

She failed her previous two attempts, but this time i couldnt avoid her. She bought me some DVDs (a few boxed sets) and gave me a card which was suppose to be for xmas. It was very sweet.

It was weird, because i havent seen her in ~2.5 months. She hurt me in the past, and i let her know. I said some things that werent nice, but she needed to hear that, so she could see how she treated me. Im kinda mad at myself, for saying some nice things and showing my soft side, but i guess thats just who i am and maybe i shouldnt be so hard on myself.

We talked about a lot...our past, current situation (i didnt ask her if she was seeiong anyone, but asked me), our future, carreers, etc. She said she came/drove by a few times, but couldnt build up the courage to actually come in (she doesnt have my new cell). She admitted that when she was driving home from out of town, that she listened to the CD i made her a while back and admitted that she always thinks about me.

She told me there was never one day she didnt think of me and that it will always be like that, even if she meets another guy.

When i was talking to her, i could sense something was bothering her. I asked her what it was and she said "you know" and im like "not really." She wasnts to be friends, but she clearly knows how i feel about it. I asked her if she was happy with everything and she said "yea, kinda...more like semi-happy" :hs: When she said that, i kind of felt like she was embarrassed to admit she wants me back.

We talked some more and she said "i think we make this harder than it really is, and i agreed." I said "i dont know what the future holds in store for us. One day, we just need to sit down and talk." I made a joke a long time ago how we would both be old and grey and she would still be stalking me in her walker :mamoru: She brought that up last night and said something about If were still single at 30, we'll give it another chance. She didnt say it in those exact words, but thats what she was implying.

I gave her a hug, told her i loved Her (i still do), said ill keep you in my prayers and that i will see her when im 30 :mamoru:

I dunno, confusing as fuck. I didnt give her my new cell, nor did i ask for hers. Im moving on, but i just dont know what to make of her. How she feels about me, what she wants, etc...

We were together 3.5 years

:wtc:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You already knew she missed you though. This is that stalker ex who you wrote a whole thread on because she wouldn't leave you alone. Don't break man!

3. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

dude post this shit in the main forum...I am dissapointed in you man :hsugh:

4. LBFilmGuy

You are still in love with her, and still attached to her, and now after this (after being moved on for the most part) you're always gunna think about her, think about what to do, what if you didnt say the right things, what if you shoulda given her your #, what if what if what if and it's gunna eat you up...

you held strong the first 2 times she was KNOCKING at your door, why'd you give in this time man? :hs:

5. StopDrop&LOL

Yep, same one :hs:

6. StopDrop&LOL

I had no choice. Moms let her in. I didnt even hear the door or i would of said ignore it. Im just trying to make sense of the whole thing.

7. LBFilmGuy

dude all she wanted to do was bring back the feelings you had for her, and I think she did...you are now doubting things and "trying to make sense of it" what you're trying to make sense of is if you made the right decision by leaving her (which we both know without a doubt 200% you DID), but now that you saw her and talked to her, you're thinking about it all over again.

there is nothing to make sense of man, she cheated on you more than once and there is nothing left for you here.

MAYBE in a year or two down the road you can try and be friends with her, but not right now man.

8. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

yeah my girlfriend fuckin cheated on me. I sent her ass packing when I could have taken her back.

I am currently looking at other woman, and persuing them.

When she realizes that good as gold guys like me are hard as fuck to find, she will come crawling back.

Then I will send her away again... with my number... and listen to see how she progresses.

she had issues, that is why she cheated. it wasent right though.

more then 2 years, took her virginity, she was innocent and naive, and dumb. i loved it

9. StopDrop&LOL

You're right and this is why i didnt even want to see her ever again. What was the point of coming over? To wish me happy bday? :rolleyes: Im sure she did, but im sure she also wanted to make me think about her and all that. It worked, but actually, im getting over it. It was just that day after that made me think alot. But, her seeing me...im sure that makes her think of me more now too, so i dont understand her whole reasoning for coming over if shes trying to get over me. Lol whatever...

Oh well its done and over with. No plans on getting back with her. Her bday is 2/05 and im sure shes going to wonder if ill send her a card, but nope...she wont be getting no card from me :)

If she hunts me down in the future, then we'll talk...and thats about it. I dont have room for liars and cheaters in my life.

Oh ya...i opened the card she gave me...it was really nice. Makes me think she knew what she had was good. I can post what it says if u want.

10. LBFilmGuy

I hope you're telling the truth my man, and really do have no intentions of getting back with her, sounds like you don't

Don't bother posting what she said, I can honestly care less and most of is prolly just want you want to hear and you should disregard it too :cool:

11. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Your call on that. No biggie here tho

I would of asked her to leave if I saw her in my place. (nicely tho)

12. StopDrop&LOL

No, i am. The post was made after she came over, so i was speaking off emotions. Honestly. I just needed to vent and thought maybe someone could help me out. Im not gonna bother posting it, im done with it like i already said.

Well i didnt want to tell her to leave right away, because i had some things to say to her. I was mean to her at first and she just kinda sat there and took it, not saying much. She had the expression on her face like "damn, you are right...i was kinda selfish." I wanted her to know, what she did was wrong. The conversation was slow, so it took longer then exepected and turned casual after a while

Thanks for hearing me out though, appreciate it :)

13. LBFilmGuy

bother posting what? :o

14. StopDrop&LOL

What she wrote in the card

15. LBFilmGuy

oh ok :o

you can if you want bro, of course ill read

16. StopDrop&LOL

Im good. The card was very nice, but i have no plans on getting back together with her. I cant trust her and i dont like how she treated me in the past. Shew blew it.

17. LBFilmGuy

thats my boy :bowdown: