FRK so milk me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fiya, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Fiya

Fiya Guest

so I'm just at that awesome point in my pregnancy where my tits are getting all huge and I can no longer sleep without wearing a bra for fear of massive leakage. I'd take a pic, but I don't have a camera lol... I was just wondering, is there a conventional way to sleep naked and prevent that from happening?

And here's another thing. My only other 2 *serious* relationships I've been in have involved guys who like the idea of breast milk and all things involved. And I've heard that a lot of guys (for the women who breastfeed) suck on the breast to relieve the pressure, etc. But now I'm with some one who can't stand the thought, he doesn't even drink cow milk :ugh: and is disgusted at the thought of that. And I'm scared that because I am breastfeeding, I won't have any other way to relieve the pressure aside from the standard (uncomfortable) breast pump. Any ideas/suggestions??

2 months to go!!:hsd:

2. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

It's illegal to sell it on Ebay, right? :x:

3. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Couldnt you just massage/milk your breasts in the shower before bed or something?

Dunno...

4. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

From having two children.. and going from a normal size to a HUGE size .. i know this pain well.. my advice to you would to be to let the hot water hit your breast in hopes of letdown(usally it will happen).. or to put icepacks on it.. i had an advent breast pump that you did by hand and it was not uncomfee.. TO be honest you wont need to relive the pressure because your milk will not FULLY come in untill the baby is born and you will have the baby sucking your breast dry with constant feeding.. I have known some moms who just had too much milk so they would use cool cabbage leaves for a hour a day to help dry SOME of the milk up.. I was unable to breast feed do to babies needs.. So i used cold cabbage leaves all day everyday untill my milk was gone a day or two later.. it felt great i smelt like a garden though.. but ohh that cold on my hot swollen breast was so wonderful.

5. jestre

jestre New Member

As a guy I will say this. It took my wife a long time to get me to taste it, but after I did, I realized its not bad. very sweet.

that and it turned her on to no end.

6. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Fiya - being about 6 months myself, what positions are you using for sex? I'm getting to the point that the tummy is in the way/uncomfortable with the usual position of me on the edge of the bed and him standing up. Any tips??

7. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

:wtc: i want some tittie milk :yum:

8. Fiya

Fiya Guest

I usually lay on my side and he lays behind me, or I lay on my back and he lays on his side and holds one of my legs up... thats pretty awesome, not to mention, the whole 'from behind' is my favorite position whether I'm on all fours or on my side, doesn't matter!! :mamoru:

I'm just happy that my doctor said it was alright to have sex in the third trimester as long as it doesn't hurt! :nikko:

9. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

I was scared when we started to try for kids, I made sure with my husband that he wasn't going to be one of those guys who is like "I don't want to hurt the baby" There's no way in hell I could go that long without sex! Lord knows what I'm going to do after it's born and I have to wait 6 weeks to heal up.

I try to positions hopefully tonight ;)

10. Fiya

Fiya Guest

Yeah, I'm kindof fretting for that period of time as well, although I hear the pain is bad enough that you can't even concieve of sex. If your doctor doesn't give you this advice though, if you do get all owwie, take a bath in some dreft laundry detergent. It cleans and soothes aparently (so says my friends).

Good luck tonight though! :hsd:

11. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Well no nookie on my end either, he was to tired after working in the yard yesterday morning.

Dreft?? I've heard of doing a sitz bath but laudry detergent? I'll have to look into that

12. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

i dont think thats a great idea.. if anything you should use normal sea salts and the derrmaplast they provide you

nipple pinchesing ans squeesing and sex can help you in to labor.. heck with my first i tried everything.. i lost 60 lbs btw the hour i gave birth lol... CRAZY~!

13. Fiya

Fiya Guest

:eek4: gah! I hope I lose that much lol (I only gained half that so far! hah) :mamoru:

14. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Mary (my wife) usually goes reverse cowgirl (she's about 7 months along). It turns her on if I milk 'em. If she's not up for that, then it'll be missionary, but I'd lay at like a 45 degree angle (so not to rest on her belly). Or spooning + breast massage FTW!

But yeah... hot water running down chest + shower sex = waking the kid and neighbors :)

< returns to lurking :)