SRS So me and my girlfriend know everything about eatch other/

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by adidas1882, May 16, 2007.

1. adidas1882

adidas1882 do it do it do it

She knows my dirt.....i know hers. I work in a very public atmosphere and i deal with alot of people so i figured i would just tell her over her hearing it from someone else

So when we started dating she was still dating her ex....granted it was the end of the relationship but sometimes it still bothers me, He lived 3 hours away but in the end she told him about me and said not to call her anymore....no problems there.

we are great, both very laid back people but from time to time i think about what happened(her dating me and another guy) and it really pisses me off....i bring it up and throw it in her face...but after its said and done i ask myself why i just did that?
    Our relationship is great and all i seem to be doing is pissing her off/hurting her feeling...
    Unfortunetly im the type of person who holds a pretty strong grudge and it takes me a long time to get over things...

..help

2. You just dug your own grave buddy. Never tell anyone all your secrets, EVER!

Beast

3. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Why not?

4. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

You're doomed buddy, best of luck to ya

5. She's a girl what she says and what she wants are 2 completely seperate things. She will use all of that information against him at some point. Then she will rationalize her actions after the damage is done. True Story.

Beast

6. adidas1882

Buy a SUB.

well not relationship ending secrets. to be honest i dont do alot of shit wrong
    MY issues.....more or less what im having problems with

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

People shouldn't dwell on the past. It's enough to try your best in all that you are doing now.

8. I still wouldn't tell a girl any of those problems. Telling a woman your problems leaves you out in the open. You are leaving a situation for her to look at you as a weak individual. It will still bite you in your ass.

Beast

9. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Sounds very similar to the beginning of my relationship. I lived 3 hrs away from my fiance, and when we started dating, he technically was still with his ex (as in, they hadnt "officially" broken up). They hadn't spoken in a month. He told her about me 6 days after we got together - although she knew he enjoyed talking to me, because he would throw in a statement like "I'm gonna go talk to Tara because she's much better than you" and yadda ya. (he wanted to tell her about being with me in person, but she didnt want to wait to see him to find out what he had to say). I didn't find out for 6 months that the reason she was so pissed that night was because he was breaking up with her. But I let it go - he was with me, he would SHOW his feelings for me as well as tell me, and I knew we were going somewhere. There was no reason to dwell on it, especially since he wasn't actively going to her house and seeing her the same time he was with me.

I think you should let go of it if you really care for her. Throwing it in her face isnt going to solve anything.

10. adidas1882

right on
    thanks alot

11. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

so she was dating 2 guys at the same time big deal :dunno: everyone should try that once in their life

12. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

Never lay all your cards on the table.

Don't dwell on the past (meaning before she was with ONLY you). Besides, if you can't get a grip on the old shit, how are you going to deal with real issues that come up between you and her?

No offense, but you sound young. What are you going to do if one of you "goes away to college" or lands some great job that requires you to move. Are you going to be able to handle the long distance relationship, or are you going to be confident enough in your relationship to make the leap and move with the other person?

13. adidas1882

were not young.....we are both college grads....im just stupid at times
    I have no reason to get upset. I work in a bar on the weekends I have countless girls flirt etc with me and she stays fairly cool
    I just need to suck it up and stop acting like such a bitch.

14. johan

johan Active Member

Are you so sure you're that into her & this relationship? You don't act like it.

15. Alenon12

Alenon12 Save the cheerleader....save the world

If she was dating him and you at the same time, that in itself is a huge red flag. Whats to say she's not going to do the same to you? She obviously has no problems with cheating if she was willing to do that.

16. adidas1882

Cliffs:
    ok here is the breakdown
    She use to date this guy when she went to college(freshman/sophmore year). She moved back to the area and started a new school and they broke up. So they hadnt talked in about 2 years. WHen i started dating her she was started "talking" to her ex for a few weeks prior to our first date.
    She already had plans to go out for memorial day with him and her brother (who i am good friends with) and a bunch of thier friends. She stayed in a room with her bro. she came back i found out about it and i got pissed and confronted her about it. She told me what happened...She stopped talking to her ex and is dating me now.

17. Liquid_Vitamins

Liquid_Vitamins New Member

If she is okay with cheating really depends on whether the relationship with the other guy was exclusive or not- there's nothing wrong with dating more than one guy at time, in the end she chose you.