SRS So loneley despite having friends.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Spiritus, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Everyone is gone away for the summer :wtc: My girlfriends mom will kick her out if she comes back to the city, cause she failed math and her dad wants to tutor her. They are fucked up, but I told her to stay there cause she would have no good place to live. Right now she is saving up money for an apartment and maybe we can do that.

God, I moved away in grade 10 to this city. Made lots of friends here but they turned into assholes once they got into hard drugs. Stole shit from me etc.

I went back to my old town and I realised I still have dozens of friends there. My best friend and I reconnected and I met his girlfriend. Me and her were talking about everything when she was driving me back to the city and according to him "she like loves me". I find this out when I try to phone her to to see if she wants to go see a movie but she already headed back :(

So all my friends are in one small town 300 km away :wtc: My girlfriend won't be back until atleat Augest. I cut off all my shitty friends that I had here and every day is fucking lonley.

I'm trying to get a job and might have one soon. But I want to meet people. I'm gonna try hotornot.com but I am afraid of the results.

I want to meet nice people. Preferably shy people, not because I'm shy (i'm extreamly outgoing and laidback) but because I always have good results talking to shy people and they usually turn out to be good people. I am sick of assholes.

So yeah cliffs: I want a way to make friends in this city. Someone to see movies with and hang out with, preferably a girl but I am already in a relationship. If I meet someone special(er) then the girl I am with now then who knows where things could go but right now I just want someone to hang out with cause I'm lonley :hsd: :sadwavey:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Sounds like you should spend your time at , The Mall, The Beach, The Clubs, and the barbeque, all kinds of things to make it really cozy , inviting and being amongst the people. There are a lot of tips for vacation in your own country. Go to the woodlands, the forest will do you good, you can visit museums ,theme parks , the zoo.

Stop worrying about your friends, and start having a good time on your own. There's plenty of things to do :wavey: , and maby you'll meet new friends on the way.

3. mestizo

mestizo New Member

Me and you should be friends. We share some of the same problems. =D If you ever happen yourself thru Columbia, MO.....

4. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

if you get a job, your friend problems will solve themselves!!

;)

5. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I was actually thinking about going to the mall but some things have come up...

I have come to the realization that I think I have fallen in love with my best friends girlfriend :noes: I like everything about her. I love my girlfriend too but my friends girl really has that attidude I so admire.

There is a concert coming up and pretty much everyone I know is going to it but it's out of town and I can't get a ride.

While I could go to social places I am feeling really emo right now. And so confused. I am actually considering going out and meeting other girls just to see what they are like instead of waiting for my girlfriend to come back in a month. She's an angel and what I wanted but I'm feeling emotionally greedy right now, even though she phones me up crying because she can't see me :wtc:

Life is such a bitch.

Foma, it's too bad we are so far away cause I could use a friend right now :hsd:

Nightshade, you are right along my thinking bud. I applied at a call center and am awaiting them to phone back. That will help me take my mind of things hopefully.

Ahhhh I'm lonley and it's not a good feeling. I have to be around at least 1 friend or I get like this. And really emo cause my bestfriends girlfriend rules and my gf isnt here :wtc:

ahhh has anyone ever felt fucked up like this.

6. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

i think i forsee this girls future... her dad teaches college... they are trying to get her to stay the summer... i think she is going to college up there....

hence i am going to go to the vaginatarium and find where guys go to find girls. dave steel already hooked me up with one spot, now im gonna try to find some others...

it's not looking good...

eghawd

7. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

Spiritus, man ...

knowing your previous history; with depression and the such ...

I think it would be more wise than getting a job for you to take some sort of fighting / self-defence classes to find inner peace inside yourself!!

(maybe just join a gym??)

because this seems more like a causal problem rather than an effect ... :p

(sry to change my mind, but I had to do a rehash of you mate :big grin: I remember you from way back when ;) )

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Look, there's plenty of fish in the sea, go get your OWN gf, and not your best friends , your gonna start a warzone and you don't want that. You'll hurt her + him + yourself with those triangle relationships. If you just get yourself a person who you can call your own (so to speak) it will be better for all of you, and they really are out there, in the places i just before mentioned.

9. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Yeah I was a bit of a case back then. Still am, it's just I'm medicated and hiding it.

I am working out like crazy and it helps. Only gym nearby is a friends and I'd rather avoid that group right now.

Where I'm lonley and all I decided there are only a couple things I can do. Sit around and whine about it (did that here), work on my self image (have started and will continue) and meet new people (working on that).

But the way it's going, I really have nothing else then to think my girlfriend may leave me in a couple months because she is gullible and her parents seem to want to move her with her dad. They have been trying to manipulate her and me to get her to stay there (she has a anytime fly back ticket).

Let me go deeper into this... her mom and her fight, her aunt phoned my house and talked to my mom... they really want her to stay up there for another month, and if not forever.

Even though I fell in love with her I just realised it's been a long time since a girl opened up to me like that. I never was gonna try to start anything because I value my best friend and her, they have something together and have for a long time so that's not my area.

I am actually looking around. I'm on hotornot because there are a bunch of chicks that I want to click (yes, meet me) on their profile. Hopefully I will pick up a hottie and take her out to a movie, if we hook up then thats great.

I still have a girlfriend though. I know it's wrong to hunt for a girlfriend while you already have one but my spidey senses are telling me my current girl has a high risk factor of not being there for me. If this hotornot thing doesn't work out then it will have occupied some time and cut my bitching.

:eek4:

thanks, two oldschool guys who know what I'm like really helps the situation :big grin:

10. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

hehe cheers dude!!

:wavey:

far out, man ... you have changed a fair bit!!

I remember you as a man hiding in his closet, and what-not, really afraid to go out!!

now you are walking and talking, and even shopping for women!!

I like it brother, I like it alot!! ;)

I can still see traces of your fears floating along; like fears of old friends, fears of failing and all that jazz, but I am glad to see you have made some real progress!!

well done, mate!!

:bigthumb:

I will try my best to explain why I was saying about the finding the center in yourself, and I think you are heading in the right direction, but are not quite there yet.

finding your center, you will realise how many things you can control, and how many you can't, and what sort of effect they will have on you ... just think!!

as far as women goes, if you are in a relationship, and you are looking for others out there, you shouldn't be in the relationship!!

if it is a long distance one, which it sounds sorta like it is, then you need to be close for things to work!!

I suspect that the reason why you don't feel right or adequate is something coming from your gut?? is it telling you about her family?? about your relationship with her??

I seriously think you need to recommit to this relationship, and it needs to begin with a chat with her, and where you both are going in your futures.

if you love her enough, and her you, then nothing should EVER come between you!!

always, always, always keep the communication channels open!!

ask any married couple, and see how much time they waste on redundant arguing, and then come back again, and are really happy??

anyways, I hope I helped a bit mate, but it is good to see you around here again!! you rock my spirited friend!! :mamoru:

:wavey: