So last night I tried lifting for the first time since my accident.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by xpinchx, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I've been trying to lose some weight and the cardio has been wearing me down. I've been running for 20-30 minutes (depends on my energy level) while using caffeine/yoh. For some reason running just always puts me in a bad mood and it drains my energy for the rest of the day. I had a compound fracture on my right radius/ulna back in October and at my last appointment with my surgeon said I could go ahead and start lifting weights again to build up my weight bearing tolerance on that arm. So last night I decided to pick up some weights just to see how it would feel.

I wanted to start out really easy so I just put 5lbs on each dumbell (they're olympic so they're around 12-ish lbs I think) and did some curls. My arm felt fine so I did 3x12 skull crushers and it still felt fine. And did some incline benches and still no problems. I know my squat won't be too bad, but I'm worried about my DL. For that my doc said to pull about 1/3 what I normally can and increase from there. I guess I'll find out later today. :hs:

But last year I lost a crazy amount of weight by lifting weights and eating clean, went from 226 -> 196 (6'5".) But since I broke my arm I put most of that back on despite my attempts to eat clean and do cardio. So we'll see how this goes. :wavey:

2. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

Good luck man, start a training log!

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

this makes me sad.

4. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Por que?

5. siniquezu

siniquezu New Member

hopefully your muscle memory will kick in quickly. Good luck with the recovery man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.