SRS So, Just rolled my Range Rover

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by task, Dec 24, 2007.

1. task

task .

:wtc:

This was my pride and joy, put about 6 months of work into it and did a ground up rebuild. Came round a corner and virtually stopped before pulling over onto the grass verge, as I pulled on I guess I hit a rock or something, Rangey flipped onto its roof then back onto its side before stopping.

Climbed out through the windscreen. Police turned up and breathalised both me and the other driver, both all fine. (I've never had a drink then drove).

Didn't really know where else to post this, main forum will just take the piss or not care, guess I just needed to write it down.

2. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest

at least your okay dude.

3. Swerve

Swerve OT Supporter

Daymn, in Derby mate. At lease a new Range Rover is cheaper than a new pair of legs.

I live in Nottingham BTW :wavey:

4. task

task .

Hey there :wavey:

Yeah, only real issue is a slight pain in my shoulder and a graze on one arm. Fucking lucky tbh.

I wasn't actually in derby, was just leaving my parents place near matlock, single track lanes FTL.

5. Xtodemerio

Xtodemerio New Member

Hey I feel your pain man, I have a pride and joy vehicle myself and I would be devastated if something happened to it. :wtc: At least your okay though, that is the important thing. Cars can be replaced, you can't.