So i've never been into the party scene...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by famous, Apr 8, 2006.

1. famous

famous OT Supporter

Im a senior in highschool, and iveb een to my share of parties, but normally just end up smoking pot and have a good time...ive never really liked just 'hooking up ' with girls(making out, whatever), just because i think it doesnt get anything done, and you leave more horny for not getting laid then ever...i've always been the type of guy to get to know a girl, then make a move, adn enjoy consistant sex/romance/ect...

well now im with a girl ive like for a long time, shes been my best friend for hte past 4 years(awh how cute, i know:hsd: )anyways, she sorta has a reputation for hooking up(just making out) with guys...and for me its always awkward when those guys are mentioned(they are all friends, but i dont like them cause they've just always givin me shit). Me and her are going on 3 months, but for some reason it just bothers me that she was so casual about hooking up with guys she didnt even know(going to clubs ect), (all this hooking up was in the past year before we started going out). I guess what im trying to get at, is should i just forget about it, and realize that i just dont get what she gets outta just kissing random guys?

ive had 2 long-ish relationships, where shes never had one, she was virgin when we started going out, and when says when she hooked up with guys it was because, "i figured its just something to have fun, i could go out and think, 'yeah i could make out with some guys tonight'". for me it means a lot more than just casual.

2. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

She's just kissed guys but not had sex?

I'd honestly just let it go as long as she's still not doing it while you're going out. Don't judge her past and hopefull she doesn't judge your past as well. She was young and maybe just confused.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

just let it go

4. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

This man is right... for once.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

In all honesty you should probably just let it go, but i seriously doubt you will be able too...most times people dont, they only supress thier feelings and it will come back up later.

If it bothers you then you should really just let her go and find someone that works better with what you want.

6. jonno

jonno New Member

:squint:

7. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

:love:

8. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

Well, she's with you right now, and not sleeping around, so I don't really see what the problem is. The past is the past, what's important is that she wants to be with you right now, so clearly she likes you. No reason to be hung up with she did in her past.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:bowdown: How could you write my post better than I would have written it? You must be psychic. This is the most unflinching candidness I've seen here all year.

10. operationrob

operationrob OT Supporter

my ex was the same way. she cheated on a lot of people too, which made me doubt dating her. it's just kissing, a good teeth brushing and mouth wash and you'd never know it. my ex was a fucking slut though, i hate that bitch.

11. TheProwler

TheProwler Active Member

Wait until you're a little older - you'll see people making out at the drop of a hat all the time. Some girl came to a party I threw and made out with four different guys she'd never met. I wouldn't worry too much about a girl just kissing a few dudes.