SRS So I've been seeing this girl...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Japan Four, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

Me and her have been seeing each other daily for about 2 weeks. We really have fun together, and I have a connection with her that I have never felt in my life. But I have trust issues with women. I didn't know much about her, so I found out that she fell in love with another guy last year that goes to Penn State. After the second week, she left to PA for her spring break, probably to hang out with him. I dont really mind much. But I fear that this will hurt me later on when i get attached.

I really like her, and I know we are just seeing each other...but how do i go about this? do I just keep seeing her, and when it gets serious, confront her about him? make her choose? shit it feels wrong saying it. I just feel like its another girl trying to use me. but a big big part of me doesn't want to believe that about her.

So should I cut my losses and drop her? Or just enjoy it for what it is for the time being? fuck it sucks having such a heavy heart.

2. TysonLee

TysonLee New Member

were you seeing this chick when she "fell in love" with this other guy last year? it says you have been seeing each other daily for 2 weeks. why hold the past against her. unless you have proof that she still loves this guy i wouldnt worry about it. just have fun. you may get her to fall in love with you.

3. Titan King

Titan King New Member

No.

It is necessary for you to find out and at the same time it's important for you to forget it. IF she

1) You need to find out what she feels about you exactly?
    2) Wait till it's serious or she wants to commit then ask her about the guy
    4) Confront her now!

If it's really bothering you then it's a bad idea to ask her RIGHT NOW you to find out some time but at the same time it's important for you to forget it.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  4. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

this is what i want to do.

5. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

this is what i fear i may have to do

6. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

i know what you mean. but why would she go back to spend a week with him? she wont tell me why shes going. I dont have proof, hell, if she was just honest, i could take this the right way, and get the same that shes getting out of it ( if thats the case). fuck im a wierdo.

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Many women are good at keeping thier options open when they are dating. They have no problem with having several guys that they can date at the same time, and then choose which one(s) they like the best and maybe want to become exclusive with.

Guys on the other hand look for 1 girl to become their girlfriend and they set themselves up for heartache when that one relationship flops.

Until the 2 of you decide to become exclusive boyfriend and girlfriend, you should being doing the same and keeping your options open, like dating other women. It could work in your favor because if she catches word that you have other women interested in you then she may get jealous and pursue you more so she doesn't lose you.

8. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

damn. this is probably what im looking for. Alot of women have been talking to me and asking me to hang out, ive been kind of ditching them for her.

I think this is a good idea.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If other women are trying to hang out with you and you are choosing this current girl over them...stop.

10. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

i think im gonna be doing that.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

As a woman I just have to say Vysion is completely right. A lot (most I'd say) of women keep their options open for other men. The fact that you know this girl is possibly in love with this other guy....don't bother attempting a real relationship with her unless you know they are completely over and she's no longer interested in him.

12. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest

i hate to admit it, but i agree with you. Its fine i guess, i still have open options and so on. ill go check them out. thanks OT!

13. Japan Four

Japan Four Guest