MIL So it's going on midnight and these faggots have got their RC car fucking SCREAMING

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by insomnia, Mar 25, 2006.

1. insomnia

insomnia New Member

outside. I'm seriously considering calling the SP's on these faggots.

A few months back they woke me up (I was on mids) when they were racing the car in front of my room... on the 2nd floor walkway :ugh:

Would this be a prickish thing to do or nein?

2. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

I hate junior enlisted and the stupid shit they spend their money on.

3. insomnia

insomnia New Member

i think they got in a fight with someone, I heard a shitload of screaming and the engine shut off. if our dorms go dry again i am going to shoot someone.

4. insomnia

insomnia New Member

fucking :werd:

and they seriously need to bump the drinking age to 21 also.

5. kidhero

kidhero not really a hero, really just a big fat phony

one time a group of Marines would call random people walking past their barracks room to get into the room. once the random guy is inside three would pin him down on the ground, pull off his pants and then take pictures of their penises on their camera phones for shits and giggles. :ugh2:

four or five guys got conned into this and one of the retarded kid in my class complained to a Sgt living with us and a shitstorm blew up. but the kid was hardcore since he was from west side conneticut or some shit and started carrying a broom handle like sword while walking around for a good week. :greddy:

a Lt. Col. had to give us a talk after morning PT about respecting each other like we're in fucking kindergarten.

:ugh::ugh::ugh:

6. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

someone was doing that exact same thing in AIT, except they would wait to ambush people with it outside the bathrooms. Once you got out, they'd drive this huge rc monster truck straight into your leg.

Since most of the kids there were straight up pussies, they got away with it for the longest time til one of my friends and I walked out and they got us, we stomped it til it was nothing but pieces.

7. Jaeger

Jaeger Guest

Grow a pair and tell 'em to take that shit outside or be a bitch and get CQ to do it.

8. Accord

Accord New Member

:roflwtf:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

9. kidhero

what was funny was that one of them was a squad leader in the first platoon i was in at MCRD. he talked so much shit right before i left as did some other people because apparently getting sick was my fault.

one kid upright told me i was a piece of shit and would never be a marine. the next time i saw him he was in a blue smurf suit at MCT waiting to be sent home on account of him popping on the piss test.

i'm starting to not give a shit anymore. the Corps is full of retards.

10. insomnia

insomnia New Member

wow, just fucking wow :ugh:

11. insomnia

insomnia New Member

I was in bed trying to sleep, it's not worth getting dressed and yelling at a bunch of drunks who fucking know better.

When the did it in front of my room and woke me up I went outside, between them and their car, and said if that thing drove by one more fucking time I was going to throw it off the building.

12. kidhero

MOS school was really stupid.

13. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

To correct the RC problem:
    If it is a recurring problem get a full set of football pads, helmet, and jersey. The more authentic looking the better. Wait until you hear the RC car outside of the door, and then put on the gear. Open the door, run outside, grab the RC car and spike it like you just scored the winning touchdown. Show off like TO. Then retire to your dorm satisfied that those guys are still standing there with their mouth wide open in dis belief.

If it only happens once in a blue moon, run out, and stomp it.