LGBT So its been awhile...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, Apr 12, 2005.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

So my life has been busy as fuck! I have a crazy lady for a prof who is handing us 10 page papers a week to do and 10 chapters a week to read! UGH!!!! We spend the whole quarter researching a single concept (i.e. gender, identity development, violence, etc.) and she blasted my original concept, media usage, as booooring and goes off on a long lecture about it. blah blah blah. She in her profile says she "like being an old lady, tempermental and persnickety." Well i like being a gay man, bitchy and confrontational, so the bitch is gonna get interesting. My concept now is coming out. So thats what im gonna study all quarter. i didnt get it okayed with her and i dont care.

I jsut had to bitch and havent posted on here for awhile so thought i should say :sadwavey: and say im ready for summer quarter to begin heh :hs:

2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

:wavey: missed ya around here, handsome.

Sucks about the bitch professor. I've had one or two of those, but usually they were men. The women professors always loved me for some reason :mamoru:

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

marx, it's good to see you around here again. :)

4. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

You know you have a real sweetie-pie of a person that is only useful on a college campus when they use "persnickety" to describe themself.

Good to see you back. :)