So it ended.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ago816, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

You know I'm really surprised.
    This might get a little long.

Last year was my first year of college, and I went in dating a complete psycho. I met this girl the first day I was there and we became really close friends all first semester. She was my best friend at college. We would cuddle and things of the such and it was a bad situation because I was dating a psycho. Well second semester came around and I dumped the psycho and this girl who was my best friend and I started dating. It was the most fulfilling relationship I have ever been in.

I've been in quite a few relationships for my age, I'm 19 years old and I've been in over 15, 3-4 were actually pretty long term between 9 months and a year and a half.

Now back to the topic. This girl and I were best friends and we started dating. We dated for 4 months before summer came and it was just amazing. We lived down the hall from each other and even though we hung out quite often and most people would get sick of each other, it just seemed like it was perfect. We had a close knit group of friends who loved to hang out and be around each other and things were just amazing.

Then summer came. She only lived an hour and a half away but it was still pretty rough because we were used to seeing each other everyday. We went to 1-2 times a week and things were actually really good. We went on little road trips, parks, museums, the drive-in, concerts, had numerous sleepovers. We were in love and it felt so good, we both had never felt anything like it before.

Fast forward to now. The last 2 weeks have been really stressful on both of us, ending jobs for the summer, saying goodbye to close friends, and just packing and such. We haven't seen each other in 2 weeks and we are going back to school on Saturday. She's been really upset and distant lately and I didn't know why. So tonight I had a guys night with my 2 closest friends.

Her and I started talking halfway through the night and she was REALLY upset. Thats when it started. She told me that she has had a ton on her mind lately and has been thinking about how she hasn't really just been alone without someone there since she was 15. She said she didn't really know who she was. So after a stressful night of talking and such we decided right now its best for both of us if we just stopped dating for now. We both agreed that we would still be best friends and nothing would change except for no intimacy or anything. We both also know we still are in love to as full of an extent as we have ever been, but its just what has to happen for now and maybe we have a chance in the future.

At first I was crushed, but you know what....all I can do is smile and be happy now because no matter what she will be there and I'll be there for her. And now I can do my own thing.

I'm not really looking for responses, but I just needed to get this out there for now :wiggle:

Cliffs: Best friend and I fell in love, dated for 7 or so months, decided to end it for a while but stay best friends.

2. DaMonsta

DaMonsta Turnin' whores to carivores, they can't leave my m OT Supporter

Tough story, if it is meant to be it will happen.

And if she loves you as much as she says she does, she'll realize that she wants to be with you and come back. Keep ya head up, situation could be worse.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

either
    A) y'all will keep hanging out and the intimacy wont go away, it mite be less frequent but you will keep fucking for sure, its just too easy and convenient.

or

B) y'all will try and be friends, it wont work because of awkardness and it will be ruined.

4. alo816

alo816 New Member

Hey Austin, just play pong and do some random hookups! ILL BE RIGHT THERE WITH YA BRO! Relationships suck and girls are selfish.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

that is not a viable course of action.

6. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

yeah, it won't work.
    either you'll both be sad that you can't be together anymore and it'll be too hard to see each other dating around.....or you'll both not hook up with anyone and still spend a lot of time together, occassionally hooking up, which would be the same as a relationship.

7. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

yea i am in a worse situation, im in a relationship with one of my best friends and i have doubts but i dont know what the FUCK to do. If i leave she will never talk to me again so i dont know what to do.

8. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

step up and say something.

9. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

now you can get a lot of fresh college pussy, ftw.

10. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

Lmfao :bowdown:

That definitely begins tomorrow night, just moved in 80% of my stuff, moving in the rest tomorrow morning after going out drinking tonight with my boys.

11. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

remember, there is a possibility that she met another guy.

so dont turn down anything that comes your way with "oh, im waiting for someone...i cant..."

12. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

Don't worry, I made it clear I wasn't going to sit and wait around. :)

13. hotsauce

hotsauce New Member

i just ended a year long relationship too.. fucking sucks

im going back to school tomorrow though, college ftw

14. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

Yea it was a little rougher today but I got over it quick. College is definitely a life saver :wiggle:

15. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

The thing is how do you feel? If you feel alright, then that's cool.

If you feel like you got relieved from a big shit, then that's trouble. Eventually, that shit is going to come back to bite you in the ass.

16. alo816

alo816 New Member

Lol Austin i love the photo of me n u as ur AV. THE DRINKING BEGINS NEXT WEEKEND MY BRO!

17. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

that sucks. girl said that to me once "i need to be more independent, have always been in a relationship. not ready right now" . 2 weeks later, dating her ex haha. GOOD OLE DAYS MANG

18. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Good luck bro!

I recently went through something very similar. Was great friends with a girl and then started dating. We dated over 6 years and then she transfered colleges and became distant and said the same thing to me.... "been in a relationship too long and don't know what I am like without someone and don't know who I am anymore" etc.. etc...
    Granted, a lot of the breakup was my fault, but it still really sucked.

We decided to do the "best friend" thing also and it is not easy. It has been about 3.5 months and the first month was really hard and then it got easier... but the more time we spend together the more it feels like were in a relationship again...... Which sucks because I like it, and she doesn't want that right now.

The whole being friends thing is not the hardest part... Just wait still she starts liking/seeing/dating another guy. That is when your friendship will really be tested.

The whole friends thing is going ok at the moment, but we both have expectations that we will get back together eventually, but now is not the right time..... But once another guy enters the picture I am afraid our friendship will not last seeing as I still love her dearly.

19. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

Damn, well needless to say now were back at school.
    Things have actually been really good for me, hanging out with the guys a ton, meeting new girls, hanging out with people, classes and such.

Its funny though because shes getting mad that I won't text, call, or go out of my way to see her haha. Back to class I'll update later

20. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

when one door closes, another opens. she probably got tired of cuddling with your pussy ass

21. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

I don't even have to respond to that you're probably a 15 year old virgin :rofl:

22. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Good for you man.

Sounds like she just wanted to keep you in check. She needed space, she needed time to her self, she needed to "find herself", etc.. and now that you are out having fun and meeting people she is getting pissed that you're not calling her every damn day.

Just from this alone, I can tell you that a friendship is not very probable. Best of luck with it all though :bigthumb:

23. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

FUCKING OWNED!!!!!

24. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

"wow this beds so comfy"..."u k what else is comfy... my dick in your pussy... what up""

god i love u austin

25. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

LMFAO
    that was so good