So it bothers me that my g/f wants a dildo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by themacstallion, May 23, 2005.

1. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Her and I haven't had sex yet, we've done everything but sex and we're probably going to do it very soon but it really bothers me that she wants to get a dildo for 2 reasons. One is that most dildos are fuckin big and I'm only 7 inches so I don't want her to feel disappointed everytime we have sex because I don't measure up to her toy, and the other reason is I don't want that shit to stretch out her pussy. I told her it was kind of like a slap in the face because its like she just doesn't need me, but she said she needs it for when I'm not there. Fuck, the dildo is gonna hit it before I do! :rant:

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Hahaha, you're afriad of latex/silicoln/plastic/etc.

They make small dildos, I doubt she'll get a third leg to fill her.
    Pussy has snap back capabilities.

3. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

dont worry about her getting stretched if she doesnt use it the same day she's gonna be with you or something..the vagina reshapes itself pretty quickly.

4. She's not going to fall in love with plastic, well hopfully not anyway. For your sake.

5. Ok, 7 inches is long, trust me. And I don't think she is going to use it for penetration, mostly for clitoral stimulation. As far as stretching it out, the vagina, don't worry about that, she would have to have a baby to do that. Toys aren't that much bigger than real things. Sure they make biggies, but damn, she really wouldn't want to use that for her first vibrator.

So she wants some extra stimulation, big deal. She wants you, but there are times when the mood hits and you just reach for your friend in need. YOu have to realize that it isn't a slap in the face it's just a basic need to cum when she feels like she needs to. I have three vibrators, hubby knows, and doesn't care. Hell half the time I tell him I am horny he says to use my vibrator. Just don't take it personally. In fact, when you are together enough, take it and use it on her. It might be ackward at first, but when you see how you can heat her up with your talents and the toy, she will be very horny. Women love it when men use toys as part of sex.

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Dildos only replace you when YOU are not around......otherwise, any sane woman will take real live cock over a dildo when presented with that choice. Sexual exploration is normal, healthy and be thankful shes keepin the exploration down to a dildo and not another man. It wont stretch and ruin her for you, actually, chances are that it will aid your first fuck session in teh sense that she will be familar with that 'stuffed' feelin. This will work to your advantage. If you are indeed tellin the truth, 7 inches in not sometin to pout about, so dont worry. You will measure up to her dildo if you make the effort to have better motion then some latex product. It really is kinda fool proof, you're livin and breathin...you have the advantage. Let your GF play. She isnt denyin you the ability to beat it in your private time, dont neglect her of her right to do the same.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

wait you wont have sex with her, but she cant please her self? Do you ever jack off? You had better answer no to that questions, but even if you dont, why should she sacrifice stimulation.

Are you that insecure of yourself? A virgin maybe? Seriously, its a toy for self pleasing...and if you are good enough then all her self pleasing should be nothing compared to the sex you 2 will have. And you seriously could have alot of fun with a dildo, instead of being so insecure, why dont you ask if you can use the dildo on her till you are ready to give her some?

8. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

LET HER GET ONE!!! you will love watching her use it! my wife and i just got her a new one the other day. She has 4 now.

#1 - it will NOT replace you
    #2 - You will enjoy watching her use it
    #3 - use it on her yourself
    #4 - have her make a vid or take pics for you for when you can't be with her
    #5 - It will NOT stretch her out :slap:

you have a lot to learn

I see no downside

9. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

I'd love for my gf to get one. I can't think of anything hotter than my gf at home pleasuring herself when I'm not there! Consider it a plus that she has the sex-drive she does. The more she uses the dildo, the more she'll want the REAL THING. Don't sweat it buddy; go with her to help her pick one out.

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

why not get a vibrator instead? they can be pretty small, non threatening and fun with you're around and not around =)

dont feel threatened, but if she's so interested in having a dildo.... why dont you two have sex? maybe she wants the dildo to tear her hymen before she actualy has sex so it's not so painful her "first time"?

11. TNFlyBoy

TNFlyBoy F =/= ma?? wtf??

:werd: i've been tryin to convince my gf that it's not gross or anything to use a dildo, hell i even told her i'd get her one of those kits that makes a replica of me :wiggle: since we live about 200 miles apart. maybe one day she'll get one ;)

12. Big Red

Big Red New Member

shit, my hubby got me so much stuff like that. But he knows it will never replace him. I call the dildo my bf, just to give him hell:). Like someone said this is kinda like a girl being upset when her man jacks off. Soooo immature, grow up man.

13. BTA

BTA New Member

I kinda brought up the idea of a dildo for some dual penetration action for my GF once. Like dildo in the rear and me in the vagina, but she said she'd rather have me in her ass :eek3:.

But anyway, doesnt seem that big of a deal to me. Just have her let you use it on her.

14. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

http://www.makeyourowndildo.com/

Make a dildo out of your cock. Bam. Perfect solution bro.

15. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

Young jedi:

You'll find as you get older, that you were dumb in the first place for even thinking this. I was once this way too, I know ;)

The fact is... not only should you be worried because it will NOT replace you.... She will want you MORE after getting horny with it. Once you get over these simple facts and she ends up getting one, hell buy it for her, use it on her, and when she BEGS YOU for your schlong after some rubbery dong, she'll be wild and have her way with you when you give it to her :mamoru:

16. S1L1C0N

S1L1C0N New Member

Dildown3d.

17. SkyLeach

SkyLeach Guest

I wish my wife would use 'em.

EDIT: sometimes.

18. SkyLeach

SkyLeach Guest

19. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Lame :wtcslap:

20. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Questions:
    Do you not do your own thing when she's not there?
    Should she be jealous?
    Honestly would you prefer a toy or even your hand to her?
    But would you say screw it if you had the resources and the chance?

... don't get all bent out of shape over this. It's really nothing to be worried about. The real thing is so much better. You can't feel anything emotional from a toy. The feeling is so much different from someone real. It's just a back up for when you aren't there ready, willing and able. ;) Garantee it, any other time she'd rather have you.

Sometimes you just gotta do whatcha gotta do. :bigthumb:

Oh yeah... She needs a vibrator... Dildo's are boring... :p

21. danromboj

danromboj New Member

If you feel that she can replace you with a dildo, then there isn't much of a relationship there.

22. TM. Stallion You mention in your post that you never slept with her before

Be sure to use a rubber when you do

80 percent of women who turn to dildos and then complain about men with Average sized dicks not being able to satisfy their sexual desires fail to realize that the reason they aren't getting satisfied sexually is because they have big worn out old cunts. most women lie about their sexual past to make themselves not look like a whore so beware of their treacherous traits.

23. TNFlyBoy

TNFlyBoy F =/= ma?? wtf??

:wtf:

24. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

25. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :ugh: Someone sounds bitter.