So is there any reason to get the Apple 20in for $900 when I can get 2 of these for..

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by StealthMode, Mar 7, 2005.

1. StealthMode

StealthMode Active Member

2. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

the 20" ACD is 1680 x 1050

the two samsungs would give you 2560 x 1024

i personally have a 19" CRT flanked by two 17" LCD's, so i'm obviously biased. :)

3. StealthMode

Ok, that was one question that was on my mind, how much resolution would I have compared to the 20in. (wasn't sure what res the 20in was)

I can't think of a reason to get the Apple 20 over the Samsungs. Cheaper, more realastate, fast response time, both have the same pixel pitch, theres just no advantage with the Apple....they both have a silver finish!!

4. Bolicious

Bolicious Handleobraese

ACD display > Anything else on the market. I can say that confidently. Until you see them in person and use them for yourself, you will prolly think otherwise. Hell, the Dell cinemas all have the same specs, but when you actually see them, you know right off the bat that they still don't compare.

5. StealthMode

Yea...talked to some guys on another board I go to and they all say the same, Apple 20 or bust.. Looks like I will just go back to my original plan and get the 20 :hs: