So I'm talking to this older married woman...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wat, Sep 24, 2007.

1. wat

wat New Member

Okay, I don't exactly know how to start this but I've been wanting to post this story for weeks to see if I could get some advice. I'll try to fill you guys in with as many details as I can without it getting too long, but right now I'm just trying to figure out where to start.. I guess with a little background:

A little about me: I'm 20, I go to a college, I still live at home, and I don't have a job at the moment. And she is a 42 year old married woman who has been with her husband for as long as I've been alive and has three kids with him, her oldest being nearly 18 years old. She also goes to a community college and has a job. She lives about four hours away from me.

I met her back in May I believe. I was playing this MMORPG and I guess her teenage son got her into playing the same game in her spare time. This is where we met and we started talking just as acquintances first and then more and more everyday until eventually we would just play the game in order to talk to one another, so I knew that we enjoyed each others company. She eventually told me that talking to me made her happier than she has been in a long time, which kind of took me by surprise.

The next step in our "relationship" was when we heard each other on vent (a program used for voice communication for those of you that don't know). This is where things started picking up... it was probably a little over a month into us knowing each other, back in late June. Then we started talking even more and she sent me an email telling me her phone number and that I could call her (she was at work at the time; she works nights btw). She also has a myspace and I went on there half expecting to see an old lady that I would not be attracted to in any way, but when I saw her I knew that I was attracted.

After that we started chatting on vent pretty regularly and texting each other when we couldn't be on the computer. We started getting a little more intimate like telling each other that we were horny and we would start sending "dirty" texts to each other, knowing the other person was touching themself while reading them. Then eventually we started talking on the phone every once in awhile.. And it got to the point where we were telling each oher that we liked each other. Eventually we had our first phone sex session and we both decided that we liked it.

Fast forward about two months to now... Now we take up the majority of each others time. She sent me an extra phone on her plan so that we could talk more without having to worry about minutes (though I was for the idea of talking more, I really didn't want her to send me the phone but she did anyway). We talk absolutely as often as we can, even falling asleep together on the phone sometimes, not to mention we have phone sex at least once a day. We are telling each other that we love each other now (she started this maybe a month ago and I followed suit). At first I didn't think it was true, but after giving it much thought, I guess what we have is love as far as what many people would define it as.

Awhile back we were talking about when we would meet in person. At first it was next May after we both finished school, then it was in December, and now it is this next Wednesday.

Now for my questions to OT:

She says she has been unhappily married for a long time but wants to stay with her husband solely to provide a good household for her kids (which I in no way want to screw up), do you find it acceptable for us to talk about meeting and/or sex?

Do you believe there is anything wrong with me for liking her or her liking me (as far as age goes)?

And I guess my last question is whether or not you can offer me any advice as to what I'm getting myself into.

I realize that this post is a huge jumbled mess of words and ideas and is probably not very readable, so I'm sorry for that. Like I said, I didn't really know where to start and I don't really know what I should include. I just typed it up as I was thinking it and I don't really going back over it to revise it or organize it better, so I'm definitely going to appreciate any of you that make it through my post and can offer me some advice. :)

2. alo816

alo816 New Member

Uhm....dude....shes married, thats messed up. Stay away your gonna get yourself into trouble.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why would you want to be with a woman who clearly is unwilling to commit to just one man?

She's not going to leave her husband, and she is looking for someone to cheat with.

She's not worth your time. You can do better. Find someone single who can commit fully to someone.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  4. Jabbermewmew

Jabbermewmew OT Supporter

Don't listen.

Hot milf that wants you? I bet the sex would be fucking crazy hot.

5. Jabbermewmew

Just keep it on the downlow and dont do it often

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

go for it. seriously. have fun enjoy it while it lasts.

7. Jabbermewmew

bah shit I don't know.

Fuck her once then say you feel extremely bad for being in this situation and try and break it off

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol at the whole mmorpg, vent conversations... i say fuck her, but don't love her.

9. fray

fray New Member

Unless her husband is also unhappy, or aware of her unhappiness, and has okayed outside recreations, I think it's wrong. You will end up in the middle of the shitstorm that will hit when her husband finds out. It's not helping to maintain the "good household" for her children.

Age-wise, I don't think it's an issue, as long as it works for the two of you. Although, with all the detail provided, I'm just not sure you have a clear grasp on what you're getting into, or else have settled for this...?

You're talking about cheating with a married woman. If the husband finds out, you'll be in the middle of that. If she's stringing you along, you'll be in the middle of that. What are you hoping for out of it? Sex? A wife? A wife and some kids? You're missing out on a real-life relationship by waiting for this woman who lives far away and is only available to you by phone or internet. I think okay for sometimes and when that's the only barrier, but she's also married with children. It just seems like a lot going on. But, I'm guessing you're not really caring about all that....

10. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

It really depends on where you're trying to go with this situation.

If you're looking for something long term I don't see this lasting, and no matter what you do at this point I see there being quite a bit of 'drama' when things do eventually taper off.

You've got a few options:

Keep messing around how you are now and enjoy the non-physical sex.

Break it off and explain to her that you can't really assist her in cheating on her husband

I honestly can't say what I'd do in this situation. I'm sure desire tells you to keep things how they are, but my opinion is that you need to get out, get a job, and start meeting people that you can actually connect with. A married couple isn't something you should be meddling with

11. UNvisible

UNvisible New Member

link to myspace?

12. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

cliffs???

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Wow at some of these responses.

I can't believe you guys call yourselves men...you don't show any respect for yourselves or others.

Just because you're a guy, does not mean you have to have sex at every opportunity. You guys say he should mess with this woman and her relationship, basically implying it was OK...but if some guy did that with your girl, you'd be bitching up a storm.

14. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

wow, quite a situation ur in here :p

1. she is married - now my real side here says stay the fuck away and DO NOT help someone cheat... but my horny side says go for the MILF!!! however, personally i dont think i could do that to a fellow man, no matter how good she looks (well maybe there is an exception at some point) but still, think about what your doing here, if he finds out and puts a face to it, ur face will be meeting a fist i bet (unless he is cheating on his wife already... )
    2. you are more than 20 yrs apart, you do not want a relationship here, especially cause she is married...
    3. if you chose to get physical, leave it at that and nothing more cause only drama will come from it...
    4. we are not to tell you what you chose to do, go with what you feel right and if all hell breaks loose learn from your mistakes,

all i can say is, whatever you do, do not get emotionally involved in this!

hope that helped you out at all :) (coming from someone who slept with a 40yr old when he was 17 neway... lol)

edit: one more thing.

i dont know if u ahve cheated on an ex or whatnot, but i for one could never do that, and i couldnt help someone deliberatly cheat on their SO

15. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

have you ever actually met her? Or do you just know her through the internet?

16. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

Did you really need to quote that whole fucking post? :slap:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

God, how fucking sad. Here's this older woman who is unhappy and alone so she plays video games during the day and sex chats up a 20 year old who has no life? Wow...

You've never even met the woman in real life and have no idea what love is, but you go along with saying it? You do realize that she is married with kids and just using you to validate herself because her love life is non-existent. If you go through and meet her, what then? You sleep with an old married woman and then what? Keep up an affair with her? What happens in 5 years when she still hasn't left her husband and you start to notice her aging and it makes you sick. Think with your head! Get out and get a life man.

18. NCS

NCS Active Member

if its just for fun & sex, do it.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

I'm with MattThom. What is wrong with you guys saying he should go get laid? He should go get laid by all means, but not to a 42 year old married cougar! Everyone ripped Killumwhatever for helping that other woman have an affair from her husband, why is this any different?

20. joyceebabe

joyceebabe New Member

she's married and cheating on her husband. eventually she's gonna fuck you over too. why would you be with somebody like that??

21. Rich

Rich New Member

Wow there are so many AVs in this thread.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

Wow, what a pointless post.

23. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Edited it to make it shorter.

Addendum: OP, are you that hard up that you have to resort to meeting someone who is old enough to be your mother (not to mention has a son almost as old as you)? She lives four hours away! Go find a single 20 something who lives near by.

And guys, get some damn integrity. I see you all saying he should jump on this chance, which means that if you were in his place, you would also be all over it. This speaks VOLUMES about you.

You shouldn't need to be this desperate, because you should be self-respecting men with standards who are able to get better women.

OP, don't do this, you'll just get fucked over in the end. Go read Killuminati's posts to find out how it could turn out.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  24. glass

glass New Member

3 kids.. oldest is 18. mm..

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I don’t know if you ever noticed, but the majority of posters in the Vag are retarded. If the girl is 16 and a virgin, or 45 with 3 kids and married they will all tell the OP to jump on that shit.

If someone makes a thread about their girl wanting to hang out with her other friends some night, or go to a club with friends, or not want to come down to visit for a weekend during a LDR they all say she is probably cheating and the guy needs to dump her and move on.

There are only 2 options these days in the Vag, 1) is jump on any girl that moves if she is giving you the chance - no matter if she is old enough to be your mother or young enough that she doesn't even have her full tits yet. 2) is if a girlfriend ever does 1 thing that makes you think (usually because the guys are overly paranoid) then that MUST mean she is a cheating bitch and must be dumped.