So I'm seeing this girl who kinda has a fiancee or somthin

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DonJaun, Apr 28, 2005.

1. DonJaun

DonJaun New Member

ok heres the deal

she dated this guy for 3 years but they broke up or what ever. so what he did was he burnt all her shit that was at his house so she kept the ring and she wears it around. its funny he says he wants to kill me but hes just a little guy and im kinda bigger than him so im not worried about that but the thing is, idk if she really likes me or if shes just trying to get back at her bf. so what do u guys think

2. chairmanmao

chairmanmao OT Supporter

well if you're bigger than him and he still wants kill you better watch out...craziness > size

but i think that relationship is probably over with, burning stuff and all....but i can't tell if she really likes you or not from what you have posted

3. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

:werd: it doesn't matter if you're ten times bigger than him, if he's got a gun he can still bust a cap in yo' ass.

4. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Depending on you size I'd still be worried, Im a lightweight (6' 185) and have whipped the shit out of people bigger then me. If you are a lot bigger then him (60-80 pounds) then you might be fine.

You should definatly talk to her about it to get some more info before you make any decisions.

5. Jodon007

Jodon007 New Member

Why does she wear the ring around? If she really wants to get back at him, a better show would be to sell it for cash...

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

:werd: If a man burnt my things, Id be sellin that ring for a new LV bag. SOunds like shes still holdin onto him. Id say back off til things are finally settled.

7. nemopie

nemopie OT Supporter

Dude that guy is a crazy fucker He kills kittens for fun. Anyone who does that shit is bad news. for get about this bitch because she's still going over his house. She always calls him in our art class. Fuck that shit. MY sugestion is to HIT IT THEN QUIT IT. That girl is not worth getting stabbed over. So just hit it then give her the good old one finger solute:fawk:

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

The real question though is does she like you?

Girls are simple. Actions speak louder than words. Ask her to sell the ring. If she says no, then you have your answer. Dump her on the spot.

If she says yes, then she is in to you.

You are, of course, sleeping with her, right? If not, you're getting used, Mr. Nice Guy.

9. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

damn he sounds crazy as hell, you might not wanna get involved with that bish

prolly isnt worth it

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Haha, who cares about who is bigger these days? If you piss someone off enough (especially when its a crime of passion) I dont think there is anything stopping him from just shooting the shit out of you.

Yea you sound like a rebound guy though. Id stick around but keep a good distance. Dont build your relationship with her before she takes care of her past ones. And if she really likes you she wont want to involve you in her past drama.