SRS So... I'm in a pickle... First breakup in good realtionship and its bad

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by lemacfar, Sep 28, 2007.

1. lemacfar

lemacfar Med/Watch/Headphone/Persian Crew OT Supporter

This will be long I think

So... I am 23 and this the girl of interest is 18 years of age...

Ok, so there is my first mistake... too young, which I agree is too young but I was drawn into her after a few conversations. She is very mature for her age which is why I liked her. Anyways we get it hit off... 3 amazing months together (told eachother we loved eachother after 1.5 months which I know is mistake 2)...

So come 3 weeks ago... I was going on a bachelor party weekend, which she was cool about and had no problems until the day before I left. The day before she had gotten into a fight with her father who is divorced with her mom but he still lives with her. She always would talk about how much she hated him etc etc. So the night before I leave, they get into a verbal warfare and he is a bad alcoholic... He throws a remote control at her hitting her, she calls the cops etc etc, goes to jail for domestic

So the part thats messed up is that I assumed that she was happy that he is gone... considering for 3 months how much she was annoyed by him

So I go on my trip, not talking to her about it because i assumed nothing was wrong... Now while on my trip, I do not call her when i get there on friday and when I got back she was very mad because I was not there for her..

She said she was in alot of pain and that I didn't even call her to let her know I was ok..

That on my part was my mistake..

Things go pretty sour for a week when finally one day she tells me she wants a break... and that we can be mutual friends...

So I'm thinking, Ok, we are going to start over and try to get back together (she even said that herself)...

1 hour after our conversation, she goes single on myspace...
    Next day, she removes all the pictures of US
    Day after, she removes any mention of me in her profile..

Keep in mind that she likes myspace alot, or else i wouldn't have mentioned it and that she knows i look at her page

So now its a fuckstory, on top of that she just ignores my calls or if she happened to answer, 2 minutes into the conversation she would say " i ahve to go" etc etc

So OT, I think its over... and especially after writing this, it sounds rediculous..

All I want to how everyone copes with the pain after going emotionally farther into a relationship than any other...

My previous relationships were not so "deep" and there was no connection like this previous one..

This is probably why I'm in so much pain right now, and why its hard to not call her even though She has obviously hinted that she wants nothing to do with me now

THE most fucked up part is that she keeps telling me we will get togehter, but not now and that she needs time... but its getting worst and worst by the day..

Cliff's: I highly doubt anyone will read this...

2. lemacfar

And just so everyone knows... Ive been reading a bunch of posts in this forum and I have the same feelings as many others..

Ive just hit major depression

3. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

I read it.

Girls are like that. We want you to be there for us because it makes us feel better. What i think shes doing is trying to get your attention back

4. Darth_Kelly

Darth_Kelly Morality is the herd-instinct in the individual.

She really doesn't seem mature for her age if she's that transient in her emotions for you and that obsessed with myspace :dunno:

5. lemacfar

Well, I'd like to agree with your theory, but it d oesn't seem to be the case...

I'm pretty friendly with her brother, and he is on my side kind of and he suggested to show her how much I care... But it seems to be pushing her farther apart..

I dont know... now that I think about it... If this is how just one little fight ends... Then what about others... I dont want to go through this again... So maybe its good that it ends like this

6. lemacfar

Yea... I realize now how immature she is ... Its just so hard to find a girl on the same level as me...

Ohh well, here's to long time till next relationship

7. Darth_Kelly

Don't look at it as a negative thing, look at it as a time to refine what you really are looking for in a girl and what you want from life, to take some time to yourself, as well as get to know yourself better so you can be there even more for a girl in the next relationship. There are a lot of fucked up, immature, snotty, stupid people in this world, the trick is being patient enough to wait for the right one. In the end, the wait is worth it imo.

8. lemacfar

Thanks... I really appreciate your opinion and it makes sense...

I have to make this a positive,

9. Darth_Kelly

:hug: anytime. Taoist philosophy talks about it a lot: that you can't have happiness without pain, good without bad, etc. Time alone will only make the next amazing relationship even better. :wiggle: Hang in there.

10. lemacfar

Your very wise, Thank you

11. donraj

donraj New Member

I will hijack this thread to announce that my hunger for blood remains unsatiated. Thank you.