So I'm gonna ask the girl to hang out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mescaline, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Mescaline

Mescaline New Member

Hey everyone :) First of all, sorry for my bad English, its not my prime language.

So, there is one really cute girl that works at nearby supermarket, and I'm planning to ask her to go with me to a dinner/coffee/walk after end of her shift. I'm 20yrs old, she is 21-24 max, I'm not sure since I havent asked her that yet :)

I'm not sure if she's into me or not, she is really nice to me and pleasant to chat with, waves/smiles to me whenever I get in the supermarket, also I can see that shes eyeing me when I'm not looking at her. Basically, she is alot nicer to me that to any other customer.

However, there were couple of times that she was pretty cold, and basically ignored me, the first time when I went to another cashier to pay and ignored her, the 2nd time was today, she was sorting some stuff in rafs and I walked beside her back without giving any notice of her presence (I acted like a jerk, I know). She then came to cashier I was at, exactly at the moment I was paying, to take some exchange money or whatever (I waited in line for good 10 mins) and didnt even said hi to me.

I'm going to definitely ask her to go out with me, just I'm not sure if she is playing hot-cold games with me, or I'm too hotheaded for her that I'm just thinking that she likes me.

What do you think ?

2. Joshua

Joshua ambition over everything OT Supporter

You think she is hot, you should ask her out and proceed to get your dick wet. Go for it.

By the way, you did great with your english.

3. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

Don't ever talk to a girl and then completely not say anything to her next time you see her. Always say something to her and act like your happy to see her, that way she will feel comfortable coming up to you to talk. Otherwise she will think your a weirdo.

4. Mescaline

Mescaline New Member

Yeah fuck it, I'm pretty bored now because I had perfect chance today to ask her while she was alone at rafs and didnt used it. We'll see tommorow. :wiggle:

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Just do it. Chances are she has a boyfriend or who knows what excuse. Building it up in your head will only make you more nervous.

6. Mescaline

Mescaline New Member

I dont have problem asking girl out usually, think that only one or two girls I was with initiated whole "dating process" first. I'll ask her out, if she doesnt accept then whatever, I havent lost anything. Tho she is really cute. Whats bothering me is that there are always 3-4 coworkers near her that can hear everything we talk so I feel a bit stupid to ask her in front of them. Blah.