So im going out tonight JJJ style

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SovietRussia, Sep 22, 2006.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

kinda, but i dont think i have the same confidence as him. i dont know the girl really well that i am going out with tonight, and i dont know her friends at all. so i think i am worried about awkward silence. and/or people not really talking to me. any help?

2. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Talk to them as if they're your friends and you've known them forever. Don't worry about what they think of you or try to impress them, it'll only make things difficult. Go have a good time.

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

step # 1 : not giving a fuck what other people MAY think about you

4. SovietRussia

good advice! i figure i will have a few (like 2) beers before going out to loosen myself up, but not enough to have to depend on alcohol before social outings.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

its actually kinda funny, act like you've known all of the people your whole life and bullshit around with them, you should get humorous results

I like that advice coupled with my advice.

Heh, some chick who just sits and stares and smiles at me in class came and sat down next to me today in class and asked me out to some church function. This should be amusing.

6. SovietRussia

i think this is simple yet effective advice, and i am going to try really hard to do it.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dont try too hard, if you catch my drift. :mamoru:

8. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Yeah, don't try and do anything too hard. Don't focus on them at all times, don't try to impress, and don't look for approval. You'll come across as needy. It's easier said than done, but the key is to be comfortable with whatever is going on. And like I said already, go out to have FUN.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

don't listen to any more "don't" advice or you'll feel pressured and have negative thoughts like, "am I doing what I shouldn't?"

which is why i think u should go with the first post :bigthumb:

do keep it positive :)

10. SovietRussia

thanks yall. i appreciate all your help and look forward to more! :bigthumb:

11. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Think of tonight as experience, which is a positive thing. Anyone can sit here on the computer and talk the talk. The thing that really is going to make a huge difference is getting out there and ealing with females. You know how everyone says you should be confident, comfortable, funny, ect? Once you start meeting women and dealing with them, that's when you'll begin to give off that 'take it or leave it' vibe where you're not looking for approval or being needy, or being too interested, because you'll have options. Women pick up on that stuff so easily. Tonight will only help you, so keep that in mind.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

:werd:

13. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Starting before or after your reply?

;)

14. SovietRussia

:werd: when i have a gf or steady casual sex partner (which i found im not really into but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do :bigthumb:) i dont really care, and girls are more drawn to me. because i dont care.

but im not just trying to hit it off with the girls, i would like to meet some guys (for friends of course, because i am not gay :squint:) i just want to be more social and outgoing all around.

15. JohnJohnJohnson

after, of course :big grin:

16. SovietRussia

ok. i went downtown and met them out. there were two guys, two girls, and the girl i knew. they guys seemed a bit standoffish, and the one girl seemed to think a little too high of herself. so i hung out and was kinda pushed out of the little 'circle' early on, so i went on talking to my brother, etc. all the while keeping my cool and looking like it wasnt bothering me (because it wasnt). then after a while, started conversating with the girl i knew a little bit. the girls had to go to the bathroom, so there i was with the 2 standoffish guys. i think they were just out trying to spit game. so i ended up talking to both of them for a while, friendly ftw? yep. why?

first, you are making new friends
    second, the girls see that you are able to just meet new people and flourish in any situation.

so i talked with the dudes for a while, and then the girl i knew came back. the one guy i was talking to was trying to run game on her. i said something how we had the same watch, but we didnt. he asked what mine was, i said esq, he was like :ugh:. i said :dunno: its made by movado. hes like, 'oh, this IS a movado'. no one was impressed, and he was bummed about that. i said, thats a really nice watch, over friendlying him again.

my brother and i took off at about 1:30 (before everyone else) which i thought was good, showing that i had willpower to stop drinking, and had my priorities straight (work), and put forth the notion that i had something better to do at that time than drink with them. i said nice to meet you, and girl i knew gave me a hug, and we (my brother and i) left.

i didnt talk to the girl i knew all that much at all. i never went up to her and started talking, i always let her come to me, and there was alot of 'incidential' touching of my by her (maybe have truly been incidential for the most part though. :o)

so all in all, i think it was a good night. but now im kinda hung over at work, and i spent too much money. :hsugh:

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

and to think the whole seduction movement started on ot because I came in and started calling people betas and alphas :mamoru:

I remember pre vag then i remember post vag after I started dropping those words.