MIL So I'm getting sent to PLDC..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SeaMack99, Feb 9, 2006.

1. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

or WLC as they call it now, in Graff. Any suggestions or anything I should be warned about?Whats this no Class As on the packing list? Not that I'm complaining but do they still do dinning out?

2. aphoric

aphoric Even if god did exist, it would be necessary to ab

I went to PLDC at Hood in '98 and we did not do a dining out.

3. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Sounds like they are make PLDC/WLC soft. I remember having Class A inspections every week, and having them on display in my room. Is the course still inresident, or do you get to go home very night? Not including a Dining Out is a mistake also. Tradition is very important to the military, unfortunately we are losing more and more of the tradition every day.

4. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

Well I really dont know what to think. I thought everything had to be dress right dress and they are alowing ACU's and BDU's. Everything has changed. I dont even think DNC is still part of it.

http://www.hqjmtc.army.mil/NCO_Academy/default.htm

5. RRTX

RRTX New Member

They kind of have to allow just about anything because that academy handles all the PLDC for USAREUR so they will have people from all sorts of different units with different issue gear. If you have never been to Graf don't get too excited, since it is mainly a training center there is not much there. That place and CMTC in Hohenfels are two places I will never miss in Europe :o

6. CappyStyles

CappyStyles New Member

The barracks are suppesedly pretty fuckin' nice up in graff now. It's very slightly warmed up...so I dunno. Try and enjoy?