FRK so I'm a submissive...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fiya, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Fiya

Fiya Guest

why did I not know this?

I got called a submissive on the main forum :eek3:

Any and all who read my posts over here on FS want to give me an honest opinion of this??

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i'm assuming they got it from your thread in the On Topic forum

3. Gimik

Gimik New Member

what's wrong with being a sub? I'm probably a sub too!

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

nothing wrong with it....I would argue that many women are....I am a bit dissapointed that my wife is....especially when it comes to women...she has two girls that want to be with her (and she has been with them a bit) but not A LOT has happened, because none of the three of them will ever take charge they are all too submissive...now that is good for me, cause it allows me to dive in and take charge...but....annoying when I am not around.

Anyway, though I did not mean to hijack, I guess I have kinda done that, so to turn it back around....as I previously mentioned, I think MOST women are somewhat submissive, due to culture, so I would not say it is a bad thing..and as meant by my example, it could be you are submissive in some scenarios and highly dominant in others :big grin:

5. Fiya

Fiya Guest

well sportsjunkie,
    you mentioned somewhere that it was funny to watch people make fun of the :nuts: freaks on FS... somewhat implying that I was one of them I think... I'm just wondering where all this stems from. :hsugh:

call me insecure...

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Nothing wrong wit that. Tho the main forum tends to get things wrong, make assumptions about FSers that are just unfounded and not true.

There's a difference between identifying as a submissive and having submissive tendencies or a passive personality. Don't let them mix you up withthe terms and verbage.

7. sportsjunkie

I don't think I ever implied that it was funny, but I thought I had mentioned that people are gonna make fun of the people in FS someway :dunno:
    but I could be wrong, I don't know what I said exactly and the thread is deleted :o

If you thought I was calling you :nuts: don't worry, to me everyone on OT is :nuts: in their own special way of course :mamoru:

If I offended you in any way I apologize, I didn't mean to offend you. From what I've seen of you and your posts, I think you're a nice person

8. Fiya

Fiya Guest

I wasn't offended I was more :eek4: !! lol
    Didn't realize I was that crazy :mamoru:

p.s. your AV, I just can't get over it... it needs like two more hands tho...:rofl: :naughty:

9. sportsjunkie

ahh, ok. :kiss:

10. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:werd: I have to admit..i kind of bristled for a moment at this topic in an almost possessive way. I am submissive. I am masochist. And I take both very very serious and am very proud of these large parts of my personality. In a way, I feel irritated when it is used to loosely to describe someone when really, like Phantom Empress said, they just display passive personality traits. That makes me sound pretty elitist..i understand this. Still..just expressing my instant reaction. :)

11. Gimik

Gimik New Member

freaky elitists :rofl:

12. Cherryfire

Ha. No doubt.

Its kind of like the way I feel when girls used to scream out, "Oh yeah baby..I'm bi!" when really all they do is kiss their best friend and gyrate their hips suggestively on a dance floor in order to attract male attention. It would fucking infuriate me. "No, you're not bi. You're just a slut. There IS a difference." :rolleyes:

Thank god that trend sorta blew out lately.

13. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I'd say that's a little more than a trend. Seems to me that most women are bi.

14. Cherryfire

True enough. I guess I use the word "bi" in the sense that a woman could honestly consider a relationship with a woman as equally as she does a man. Not a lot of women claim this. Its usually more of a sexual thing.

15. Gimik

Gimik New Member

yeah, I see "bi" as more of a can also be attracted to even if just in a physical sense type of thing. And that is most women I've ever met.

16. Buckaroo Banzai2

Buckaroo Banzai2 leave a message at the beep

Ok since we have some people that know a lot about submission in this thread, I'm gonna ask a few questions in hopes to be less confused. These questions may sound dumb and naive.

Ok first off, how did you know you were submissive? I mean, I really feel like the thought of someone overpowering me and taking charge in bed turns me on but not sure if its just the thought and not the actual act. I am submissive in my day to day life, not in a sexual way of course just always trying to please others. Yet in my relationship with my boyfriend I am the aggressor, not sexually.

I am thinking its not possible for me to become the submissive type in bed because of being the aggressor in our relationship. Not that you can really become one.

Not sure if there is really a question to answer but I always get so torn over what my tendencies really are.

17. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

hmm.. how to approach this. I have always been a people pleaser, I find exquisite pleasure from being given direction, acting on those orders, and being rewarded or punished according to my execution of those things. Whether or not you are the "aggressor" has little to do with it. I instigate the sexual events a lot only because I have the sex drive of a horny rabbit on E, but i'm still submissive to his desires, commands and whatnot.

How I knew i was into it was when i realized i had more fun in the foreplay, day to day "do this" "here's your orders" "Suck me off and you MAY get to come" type situations than the ones where it was just kind of equal footing on the bedroom. Mind you, vanilla fun is still fun, hell I have a good time topping every once in a while, but it's not the same, intense, at the core of my being kind of pleasure as it is when i'm in sub mode.

everyone finds their type of submission differently, if it's really what you are into, you'll find it. Try not to think of anything inthese kinds of games as a SET way of doing things. the only rules i ever think anyone should have is Safe, Sane and Consentual.

18. Buckaroo Banzai2

Thanks PE. You explained it well. Now to just get my boyfriend to try to be dominate.

19. Fiya

Fiya Guest

hey...
    sticks and stones may break my bones...

but whips and chains excite me. :naughty:

20. aphoric

aphoric Even if god did exist, it would be necessary to ab

You sound a lot like naughty, she is so nice to everybody and is quiet and tries to please everyone. We started dating on equal ground, but it quickly turned into me having a little more control. It was a gradual change, and I have never had someone be submissive to me, so I did not know that I wanted it. It started with a little choking and spanking. I travel a lot for work, or I used to, that is over, but anyway, when I am gone, we chat a lot and talk on the phone and email, webcam, etc. When we were dating, we lived a mile from eachother, so we got to konw eachother the old fashioned way. I think that people feel different on the computer than on the phone, or in person, because some of our biggest breakthrough conversations are via chat. Anyway, I got waaaaaay off track. I guess my point is, he may not be comfortable with it at first, it may take a while. I was raised to think that women were equal, never hit a woman, :mb:... I was also married once before and I was not in charge of anything except mowing the lawn. Once I began that ascent to where I am now, it became more thrilling and now I get hard just by telling her to do something. OK, I am off track again.. it is 4am here in Afghanistan, gimme a break. You need to let him know you want him to control you in bed, once he sees how hot that is, then you can give him control of everything. Before you know it, when you pee without his permission... :spank:

21. Buckaroo Banzai2

Thanks aphoric. I understood your post perfectly.
    I have talked to him about it a bit and he has started doing the choking and yanking of the hair occasionally. That really turns me on. He is just so timid and scared and a lot of times I will fight him or I giggle when he tries to get a bit aggressive. It feels so odd and I know I need to give into him more when he does try. He is just such a timid/shy guy that its hard to get him into that mood. I will try to talk to him more about it.

I dont think I can incorporate the submissive part into our day to day life together though. It just wouldnt work with the way things are between us. Hard to explain.

Thanks again to both of you. :)

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

sub crew ftw :wavey: