so iam getting a wierd vibe from my girl.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TankedOutSuicide, Feb 4, 2005.

1. TankedOutSuicide

TankedOutSuicide These aren't the DJs were looking for...

Okay i've been seeing this girl for about acouple months now and lately i keep getting this wierd vibe form her. You know the vibe where you dont feel as loved yet she says she cares about you but you got this doubt in your mind.....well its kinda like that that and everytime i ask her if somethings wrg or if shes having doubts or osmething about me, she says simply no. I want to care about her back yet i get this wierd feeling everytime i think about her or see her that i cant seem to shake yet we get along pretty well so i have no idea what it is. What do you guys think i should ask her to solve this problem? I just wanna kno for sure if she wants to be with me. help a brotha out

2. TankedOutSuicide

any one plz?

3. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Sit her down, tell her you're getting a wierd feeling from her and would like to know what's up.

4. TankedOutSuicide

nah see then she would say no nothings wrong i need to ask her in a more indirect way

5. cuz

cuz Guest

maybe there really isnt anything wrong, guys always think theres some big hidden message behind everything girls say and do but sometimes there isnt at all. but if you want to know it sorta seems like you're out of luck, sitter her down and asking her seems to be the only way i can think of. maybe tell her that your really worried and want her to tell you the truth about wahts going on.

6. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

You need to stop worrying about it and asking her because if you don't, she's going to get turned off. And quick. Girls don't like self confidence problems, and if you're asking her what's wrong all the time when there might not be anything...well, that's not good.

However, I've almost always been right when I thought something was wrong in any of my relationships, so chances are you're right that something is up. But on the chance that you're wrong, you don't want to turn her off, so my advice is to just wait it out.

7. AngelsWing

AngelsWing New Member

She could be going through something in her life right now that has nothing to do with you... So yes, you could just be reading too much into it. I would tell her that she has been acting different lately, and that you would like to know if there is anything you could do to help her out. Keep calm though, she might just be having probs with some other aspect of her life. I know I can get that way sometimes with my so when something else is going on in my life. Maybe she just can't find a way to tell you how she's feeling or what she's going through.