SRS So I went

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by boosted420, Mar 31, 2009.

1. boosted420

boosted420 New Member

Background: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=4140217

So I flew out to Colorado to spend the weekend with my high school sweetheart. What a blast I had! Not only have I reconciled with what was my best friend, I think the spark is still very much strong between us.

Her 4 year old kid loves me; her parents see that I am a grown man now and very much changed from when they knew me last; her brother now sees a different person with good intentions towards his little sister.

We were snowed in on Thursday/Friday due to a snow storm. Went out to a mountain top resort in Colorado to spend Saturday night alone wining and dining. And enjoyed Sunday together visiting her family.

Like some said here, it was the best time of my life and I will never regret the decision to go see her after 14 years of nothing. We discussed our true feeling for one another and come to find out she has felt the same way about me but didn't quite know it until I came back around and stirred-up her memories, thoughts and emotions. We are both very passionate romantics at heart and had the greatest time together. The sex was amazing!!

She is flying out to California to see me in a few weeks. We have already discussed how to bridge this 1000 mile gap and we are both open to changes right now. IF everything goes well over these next few months, I plan on surprising her in June at her parents house for her birthday celebration where I will ask for her hand in marriage.

Thanks OT, your suggestion to go see her has probably changed our lives forever. For once in my life, I am truly happy again.

2. Wolf Demon

Wolf Demon HURF DURF OT Supporter

This thread put a smile on my face

3. pharcyde92

pharcyde92 New Member

Great stuff

4. THoC

THoC New Member

congrats

5. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Glad it worked out, but slow down dude. Don't rush into marrying her yet, just see where things go.

6. seismic

seismic New Member

Ya, make sure you get a lot of time together before proposing. It's really exciting right now, but you guys haven't seen each other for awhile so there are still things to learn before getting married.

7. wow i read and responded to the first thread, its awesome to see the conclusion...
    be careful bout rushing into marriage. if you really feel like it in a few months though, than shit man go for it. none of us can tell u how u feel. so if ur confident bout it, than do it.