So I went wheeling last night.....

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by chevyman, Oct 20, 2002.

1. chevyman

chevyman Guest

We got the crazy idea of going to this place called Evans Creek. It's a big ORV park around here, but only one of us has been there. We were told it was about a 45 minute drive and we were going to leave about 5pm. Since we knew it would get dark, we installed some new 6" KC lights on the roll bar. But things got held up and we didn't end up leaving until like 9pm. And it turned out that it was more like a 2 hour drive instead 45 minutes. And that was all UP. It's funny because when they said that we were going to Evans Creek, I knew that I'd heard that names somewhere. Well as it turns out, it's right at the edge of Mt. Rainier National Park, which of course means that it's WAY up in the mountains, and everything is REALLY steep. The trails were on these ridge lines with cliffs on either side. And it was SO foggy we couldn't see shit. The KC lights were useless because they just diffused in the fog. At one point, the Sammi put a wheel over the edge of a cliff and just sort of tetered there. We all froze, not knowing what to do. So my buddy looks at me with this grin on his face and says, "when in doubt, POWER OUT!!!" and he just FLOORS the thing. And mud starts flying everywhere, and slowly we creep back over the ledge to safety. We all jumped out of the jeep and emptied our bladders right there before we pissed ourselves.

Fun times, fun times.

2. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

pics of sami on the edge of cliff with penny :p

3. chevyman

chevyman Guest

LOL, we weren't really worrying about that at the time. We were more concerned with survival. Plus it was darker than a hip-hop club out there, so no vid or pics available.

4. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

5. Tx

Tx Guest

OMG, thats fucking halarious