SRS So I went to the local psych center for help.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pwen, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Pwen

Pwen Guest

I checked into the short-term psych center and spent about 24 hours there. I was seen by the psychiatrist in the morning.

He asked if I ever tried marijuanna, I laughed and said I try it all the time. He asked me if the pot mellows me out and I said yes. He said i should keep smoking pot then.:eek4:

He asked me about my sex life and I told I haven't been having sex and he said that people with that problem usually hire a hooker.:eek4:

Smoke pot and have sex with hookers, I don't know.

2. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

what the hell :rofl:

3. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

That is just way out there.

4. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

:rofl: wtf

Both things he suggested could be very dangerous. One could get you extremely sick or kill you and the other can destabilize your emotions if you use it too much.

5. BwanaKuu

BwanaKuu New Member

I'd go see another psychologist. I don't think many would give that sort of advice. :hsugh:

6. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

Lest he thought you were soliciting attention rather than treatment ...

7. 2500

2500 Guest

Pot's prolly safer than any drug he coulda given you, lol

8. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

The pot I understand. I have a friend who is extremely lost in it, and her psychologist just said to keep on it and they can work on that later, but wanted to address more important issues.

Telling you about hookers....I don't even believe that.

9. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Hookers are cheaper than dating.

I pay them in pocket change, mostly pennies. I bet the psychologist you saw gives reach arounds in the schools custodian closet.

10. Pwen

Pwen Guest

Sersley.

He then said he didn't think medication was a good idea but fucking hookers!

He was also gay, I'm sure he was Chinese or asian, but I think gay.

This is all true by the way.

I went in on my own volition early in the morning. I thought I would be able to see a doctor in the morning and ALSO KNOW WHEN I WOULD GET OUT.

There were two doctors the first one an asian girl who looked to be 22. She refused to talk to me and that really pissed me off, here I am locked in a psych (LIKE OLD TIMES REASL FUKING COMFY!!:rl:) and can't leave until at least the next day. She's hanging out behind the protective glass that looks into the bull pin where the crazies are for about two more hours.

I get pissed at being ignored and locked up on my volition and start swearing etc. "fucking bitch is right behind the gless" etc.

Holy shit there was this terminal crazy there. This lady that would talk 24/7. Just fucking talk at you about her vagina and ass and half the time I couldn't understand but mosty sex and her vagina. I cussed her out. She had a seizure on day two.

:wiggle:

11. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

This is why I would never ever go to one of those places because I think being surrounded by actual crazy people would drive me nuts. They also take away your shoes and everything else. It's like they turn you into some animal.

12. Pwen

Pwen Guest

Yeah I thought I would get some help and I'm joking about it but to be treated like that is a joke. Hookers and weed (but the best part) no medication, so that was a complete waste of time. With an attitude like that I should have said I need a script of 80's to trade for sex.

*edit*

Fuck them, they gave a follow up outpatient appointment and are going to want to put me on pills that are a joke, bitches did that to me for my whole childhood. Zyprexa or Prozac or something, these pills do not work, I would know. If that's what their answer is I'm telling them I'm in pain because I walk everywhere and have injured myself on numerous occations and I also have a huge amount of anxiety. If don't give me something I can feel then they are a waste of my time.

13. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

Ignoring his whole diagnosis for a second (which the hooker part is insane!) the being voluntarily imprisoned and then throwing you basically in a prison filled with crazy people when you're obviously not crazy just troubled seems like a bad fucking system. It's funny, because I had thought about going because I'm now starting to dream about suicide and not just think about it while I'm awake (and I haven't remembered my dreams in years until now) but now there is no fucking shot haha.

14. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

you should ask the asian bitch for a handjob as part of your treatment.

15. Pwen

Pwen Guest

My underlying reason is to get something that will help, but I'm becoming an old dog and don't have time for anti-psychotics that are nothing but but a mind fuck if not a total placebo being sold for profit.

I'm complying because it makes my family happy (for some reason) and because I might get something I like. However I have no qualms of telling them to get lost of they want to play anti-depression pill games with me. It's funny that if I get what I want they get what they want, the ability to talk to someone and get paid for it.

16. Pwen

Pwen Guest

I have a dislike for her.

*edit*

Not that I would refuse a hand job.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
  17. Kasumi Chan

Kasumi Chan Happy, joyous and free. But fuck off.

18. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

You are not very smart... So you went there to get help, but refuse to take medication. And I highly doubt your story about getting hookers, or if he DID happen to say that, I think it was in jest, and not to be serious. Anti psychotics work if you are diagnosed with that problem, and are not just some placebo pill. If you think that, you need to go read up on them a little bit more.

19. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

hookers and weed in moderation mabey not bad if your careful. but go somewhere else for help

20. Pwen

Pwen Guest

Geez okay.

First, I was told by the Doc that he didn't think medication was appropriate. That may have been because he talked to me for 5 minutes in my (roughly) 30 hour stay and (probly) was more concerned with eating than anythign else.

He said that "people with that problem night use a prostitute or a hooker". I looked at him for a minute and said "I don't like hookers" and he said, "well...I wasn't recommending that."

I don't have to read up on anti-psychotics, I used to be one.

21. 7960

7960 New Member

that's dangerous advice!

:bowrofl:

considering the side effects of a lot of drugs thrown at psych patients, you're right.

22. 2500

2500 Guest

Yeah, me and my dangerous advice, lol. :noes:

23. illectronic

illectronic I'm Coming Home OT Supporter

I would complain to his superior and see someone else.

24. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Best advice yet.

25. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I've always wanted to go to one. It sounds pretty fun!