FRK So I watched Secretary...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by eighteen_psi, Dec 10, 2005.

1. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

And while it was a bit odd I can say without a doubt that much of that movie was smokin hot. I just can't compute the cutting or the kettle on the leg thing but meh...in the context of a mental patient it worked for me in the movie at least....no offense to anyone in here that may apply to :nono:

:ugh:

Perhaps I do have some of teh freaky in me after all. All I could think about the following day (going around to doctor and laywer offices doing IT work) was about what shenanagans were almost certainly not going on behind closed doors.

Thanks guys.

:mamoru:

2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I still have to see it :(

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Its unfortunate they felt the need to give Lee a mental disorder but other than that, I find this movie one of the most romantic movies I've ever seen, never mind erotic. I feel such longing when i watch it. And watching Lee and Mr. Gray's relationship develop, each one of them coming to better understand their own personalities alone and with eachother, is just heartwarming and beautiful.

4. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

that movie was the hotest non-nude movie I have ever seen.
    When he bent her over and rubed on off on her panties I was just like

:eek3: :boink: then she went into the bathroom afterwards I was like :drool:

Im not into the sadomasochistic stuff but that was one fucken very very hot movie.

5. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

That's what I'm saying :cool:

And though it creeps me out thinking about it, my favorite scene is the end...it's hot as hell how she insists on not moving and getting back in position quick-style.

And as far as the 'illness'....it's there to keep people like me believing things long enough to get into it probably. Without that pretext, I don't know that half the stuff she does early one would be believed by the average person watching the movie. In the context of 'eh, she's messed up anyway' it makes sense..then they sorta do away with that notion later.

All freaky aside, it's a great movie on its own just because it's not so blah-boring-teh same as everything else is.

6. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I didn't perceive her to have a mental disorder at all. Her mom caught her cutting and she was put in an institute. Many parents who are unaware of their children do the same thing. Lee was a cutter, instead of her parents trying to help understand their child they pushed her off onto a doc.

I've watched this movie about 5 times in the last week and it is by far one of the best movies I'v ever seen.

7. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

Never heard of it. :dunno: